Kim Myungsoo at your service, Your Highness.

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

So Myungsoo has been your housekeeper for 3 months now. He has the keys to your apartment and everytime he comes over, the both of you do the same thing like you did when he became your housekeeper for the first time.

~~

You were leaving your school when you heard a birthday song and you wondered "Who could it be that shares the same birthdate as me? Hmm.. anyway, Imma just imagine that this song is dedicate to me. My parents were the only ones that phoned me this morning to wish me. Some of my friends tweeted me while the rest emailed me. No one in Seoul knows my birthdate. But that's okay."

You continue enjoying the birthday song while skipping happily and suddenly the song gets louder, clearer and closer. It feels like it's right behind you. You turned.

The moment you turned, "SAENGIL CHUKA, ____!!!!!" and a mini crown is put on your head. Since you were so happy because of the surprise, and it comes from Myungsoo, the person you miss a lot, you jumped towards him and hugged him. He didn't take long to hug you back. You rested your face in his neck and he whispers "I've missed you, birthday girl," in your right ear. Well, it's been two weeks since you last saw each other. He cleaned your place when you're away in school so you both didn't see each other for that 14 days and that is the longest you're both separated since ever. And the both of you can't seem to find the right time to even talk on the phone! So the only way you guys have been communicating is via texting. And both of you took hours to reply each other. The reason why you're so occupied is because of a huge project for your finals with one of the well known hotels and Myungsoo is well, busy with his new drama filming.

"Thank you for the song, the cute mini crown and for missing me. Cos I think I miss you too," you said, pulling away from the hug but still standing close to each other.

"Missing me more than the mysterious person from the past?" Myungsoo asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I guess," you replied in an unsure voice. You're not sure what are your feelings towards that mysterious person anymore. Myungsoo has been occupying the empty space.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I was not being sensitive and asked you that," Myungsoo apologised sincerely as he locked eyes with you.

"It's okay. So, what have you got for me?" You asked playfully.

"I'll be your chauffer for the day and I will take you anywhere you want to go, pay for whatever you want whether they're edible or not!" Myungsoo said, flashing a bright smile.

"I like that! First stop, my place! I need to bathe and change!" You shrieked.

"Your wish is my command!" Myungsoo said as he gestured his right arm forward motioning you to walk.

"Wait. Where's the car?" You asked. You only see a white Vespa with a leopard print seat and cute helmets sitting on it.

"There is no car for this service, your Highness. There's only that Vespa. I want you to enjoy the fresh air because the weather forecaster, Kim L Myungsoo, foresees that it will be a sunny-windy day," he said that with a naughty smile.

"Hahahaha! I would love to meet that Mr. Kim L Myungsoo if what he said is right!" You joined in his silly game.

He put on the helmet for you and buckled it securely.

~~

After you've bathed, you found that Myungsoo is in the kitchen's bathroom. His phone is vibrating. It has been vibrating since the moment you hugged him. And he had been rejecting the call. You decided to answer the phone since it says "Sunggyu hyuuuungg~". This boy has aegyo, you thought and giggled.

The moment you answered, "YAH, YOU DORK! DEO ODIEYA?!?!?!? MANAGER HYUNG HAS BEEN CALLING YOU! YOU HAVE LAST MINUTE SCENE TO FILM! BE AT THE VENUE I'VE TEXTED YOU IN AN HOUR!" with that, the line is dead.

"Why did you answer that?" Myungsoo's tone was dark and serious when he asked.

You remained calm and said "I suspected that it would be an important call and I don't want to come in between. Especially if it's important because it concerns others and not you alone. As for this, its about your drama. It may not concern Ifinite directly, but it concerns them indirectly and concern your parents directly. If you skip or miss this filming, they'll think you weren't disciplined well enough and we all know that's not the truth. Then if saesang fans find out the truth behind this, they'll say 'Myungsoo oppa turns out like this because a girl is behind all this'. And I personally don't care if they say that. I doubt my parents care as well because they know I'm not the kind of person to blackmail or put others down. And if you do this, you are indirectly downgrading Infinite as well. Every member of Infinite represents each other. I hope you get the message I'm saying."

"I'm sorry for my attitude. But I've planned this thoroughly to celebrate your birthday," Myungsoo said in a defeated tone.

"You know what would make a good gift to compensate for this?" You asked and Myungsoo moved his shoulders showing he doesn't know how. "Tell me how you know my birthdate," you said, smiling.

He laughs at your simplicity before answering : "Your IC. I saw it when it was on your counter top in the kitchen one time while I was taking out the groceries," Myungsoo replied, smiling softly.

"Oh hahaha! Okay okay. Well, I think you should go now. Wait here for a moment," you rushed to the kitchen, took a SNICKERS bar and put it in Myungsoo's right palm. "Here. Eat this and ride the Vespa carefully." You flashed him a warm smile and he smiled back before hugging you and left.

~~

"There's no way I'm spending my 22nd birthday like this. I need to celebrate! Alone or not, I don't care," you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So where do you think 'you' are going? And what will it be?

Stay tune!! ;D

PS: Leave a comment to let me know how I've done so far ;) And btw, this fic will end before 20chaps!