Be Mine FOREVER ∞♥

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

That night, you stayed at Infinite's dorm. The boys returned after Myungsoo called them saying its okay for them to return. Turns out that he chased everyone out so he could have you over. And the boy that ran to your place was Myungsoo's cousin that is 3 years younger than him. When Infinite entered the dorm, they all ran to you to give you a group hug. They didn't give you much room for air and they didn't realise it until Myungsoo had to separate them away. "Sorry," was all they could say before all 8 of you burst out laughing.

After a brief introduction, you head to their kitchen to prepare some food to eat beacuse you've all decided to have a movie marathon. Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol helped you out. Myungsoo wanted to join in too, but the four boys rejected him and Myungsoo was welcomed warmly to join the other two in the living room. Myungsoo sighed and said "Why am I always separated from ____ everytime I got her?" You laughed. So did the others.

An hour after preparing a mango & peach pie along with chocolate chips cookies, you all gathered in front of the tv in the living room to watch the first film; Final Destination 4. The boys sat on the sofa except Myungsoo and you.

In the middle of the movie, you get up and go to the kitchen to take some grapes. Myungsoo followed you. You turned to him and ask "I've been wanting to ask you this. How did the bear ended up with you?"

"Remember you told your parents to clear your things that could remind you of your past while you're still hospitalised?" Myungsoo asked and you nodded. "Well, I heard everything and offered to help them. When your mum saw the bear and letter I bought for you, she didn't have the heart to dispose it so she told me to hold on to it as a faith and keep it safe. I did not regret taking uo her suggestion. Because, you recalled everything that happened to us due to the bear and letter," Myungsoo continued.

You hold his hand and walked closer to him "I'm sorry you overheard that in the hospital. I am sorry for hurting you all the time," you said. Myungsoo just smiled showng that he has forgiven you. After a pause, you added "I think it has always been you that saved me. That saved us. You had so much faith in us that I believe, God doesn't dare to take me from you yet. I am sure that I am still alive because of you. My heart knows that it is you it is missing. It's just my brain and memory that doesn't feel it," you replied. Myungsoo pulled you for a hug.

While you're still in his embrace, you asked "So, what other treasures of us that you still keep?"

Myungsoo brought you to his room and he took out a dark brown chest out. You both opened it together and you smiled and laughed and shed happy tears. Photos, movie tickets, and other things were inside. Both of you take them out one by one recalling on those times. Outside, Infinite were looking and smiling. "They are one of the happiest young couples I've ever seen," Hoya said.

"I agree. It's beautiful especially since they're both each other's first loves," Sunggyu remarked while wiping off an invisible tear with his sleeve.

"They will be together forever, I'm sure. They might not have gone through much obstacles but they sure have been separated for quite an amount of time," Woohyun added.

"I know we're all happy for them and I don't wish to ruin the moment for them or for us, but... what about our wives? Inspirits? How would they react to this??" Sungyeol asked.

All the 5 boys looked at him before Sungjong speak up "Hyung. Are you worried about you or fans?? You're obviously jealous, aren't you? Because fans might start writing fics about Myungsoo hyung and ____ instead of you and Myungsoo hyung!"

"Yaish this kid! If you have nothing good to suggest, just shut up!" Sungyeol hissed. Infinite laughed their heads off silently not wanting you and Myungsoo to feel tehir presence.

~~

The next day, Myungsoo announced on twitter that he has an important announcement to make. He tweeted to his followers that he'll make the important announcement via Youtube in 2 days time at 3PM KST.

~~

The Announcement Day

"Annyeong Inspirits! How have you all been? I hope you're all doing well becaus your health is really important. It is something you can't buy. Anyway, have you all been watching my new drama? Hehehe! What do you all think of it?" Myungsoo started his video that way.

"Yah! L! Parli say what you gotta say!!" Dongwoo said from behind obviously impatient eventhough he already knows whats all is about.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and said "Arasso. Mian. All of you have waited for so long, right? Well, let me introduce to you ____, my girlfriend," Myungsoo finally said it as he motioned for you to sit next to him.

You did so nervously as you took the seat and smiled at the webcam. "Annyeong viewers. Nan ____ imnida," you introduced yourself.

"She has now fully recovered and and she remembered everything we've shared. Now that you all know who I've set my heart for, I plead for your support and give us your blessings. Thank you very much," Myungsoo concluded with a bow. Infinite clapped and you blushed.

You, too, decided to say something. "I really wanna thank all of you for watching this broadcast especially to those who are on different time zone and you have school tomorrow. I would also like to apologise if this news has broke your hearts. I really am. But I want you to know that I will care and love Kim Myungsoo oppa always since he has always been doing the same for me. And for those of you who has been praying for me for my recovery, thank you so much. May God bless your family and you always," you, too ended your say with a bow.

To end that live video mesaage, Myungsoo played the guitar and sang Can U Smile.

Just when you thought Myungsoo is going to end everything, he turned to look at you in the eyes, knelt down on one knee, took out a ring and asked you "Will you be my forever and marry me, ____?"

You were effing speechless. You just keep nodding your head and finally said "Yes, I will" when you finally found your voice with tears rolling down your plump cheeks. Myungsoo hugged you and picked you up in his strong arms and spin you around. The both of you laughed heartily as Infinite clapped their hands and viewers cried (some happy, some upset) witnessing such a beautiful moment.

"I LOVE YOU," Myungsoo and you admitted together after he put you down and hold you close by your waist. Both of you laughed at the spontaneous act. Myungsoo slowly leaned in and give you the most sincere, honest, and passionate kiss ever. You melted under his touch and kissed him back, responding to his feelings. With that, you know that your life is just going to get better day by day. And even if it doesn't, you know you'll survive with Myungsoo by your side.

THE END

~~

Hey guys! How was it?? I hope it ended well ^^ I'm glad this fic is finally completed because I can start on my oneshots. But at the same time, I'm very sad it has ended because I feel like I'm bidding goodbye to Myungsoo :'( *sob sob*

Anyway, enough of me being all emotional. I hope y'all leave comment behind especially if you had a great and enjoyable time reading this. I would realky be delighted and appreciate it if you leave a comment. I know that my story and I are much appreciated :)

THANK YOU.
∞♡