Getaway with his mum

Our Love Restarts [Sequel to My First short Love Story]

As soon as Myungsoo left your place, you called the locksmith to have your padlock changed. You know there're couple of locksmith services that is opened for 24hours. That means your keys change too. After you've got that done, you called your parents. "Hello. I'm thinking if going on an expedition in Seoul during my 1 and a half months of term break. But I'll still call you both every night," you inform your parents.

"Are you going alone?" Your mum asked. You said yes. "Why isn't Myungsoo coming? Is he very busy with schedules?"

"Muuum!! Why can't I go alone? You know I've always wanted to travel alone. This should be the chancr for me to start," you said. Your parents just replied with a coo. You just don't think it's necessary for you to tell them what happened between you and Myungsoo.

But little did you know that Myungsoo has called your parents the moment he was chased out of your house.

Flashback to when Myungsoo got kicked out of your place

"Hello eommonnim, abbunim. Dehh. I want to apologise to you for mistreating your daughter. My anger took control of me and I yelled at her. In return, she chased me out. I left straight awat without apologising to her. Waiting for her next move, I decided to stay around the blocks and I saw a locksmith changing her padlock. I'm sure this time, we're separated because this time round, she's awake when we argue," Myungsoo ranted on and on.

"Apology accepted Myungsoo ya. Everyone argues now and then. It's just that you've overdone it. You yelled at her when you shouldn't have. And please don't say that this time round your relationship is over. If a year has passed, and you both could cross path, what makes you think that can't happen again? Just keep your faith strong if you love her," your mum said, pacifying and trying to talk sense into Myungsoo.

End of flashback

~~

You fold your clothes and everything else you need for your trip into your luggage before going to bed so you can leave straight away the next morning after doing your morning cleaning routine.

~~

You managed to rent an apartment and you unpack your things. After unpacking, you took a nap. You were however awoken by your message tone.

From: Housekeeper

____, I apologise for what I did last night. I shouldn't have yelled at you when all you did was being caring towards me. I know you blocked my phonecalls. But please, let's meet up. I'll accommodate to your time, date and venue.


You didn't reply. If you do, then there's no use of you blocking his phonecalls.

However, Myungsoo was very determined and persistent. For three days straight he texted you. You were at the carpark of a supermarket when he texted. So you decided to reply him. Plus, you're starting to miss him already.

Just when you're about to gesture 'reply', from the corner of your left eye, you saw someone dropping her groceries. You quickly slipped your phone in your backpocket of your jeans.

"Here, let me help you," you said sincerely to the ahjumma.

Suddenly, "____! Do you still remember me?" The ahjuma asked suddenly.

"Ah ahjummonim!! Ahk. I mean, eomma! How can I forget? Your husband and you were the only foreign visitors I had!" You replied.

The both of you ended up going to the Ahjumma's place. (Oh well. It's Myungsoo's mum so I'm gonna call her Kim omma from now on in this fic.) She asked you hows life and what are you doing in Seoul when she clearly knows why since Myungsoo updates his parents about you. All the while you're both talking, you keep receiving Myungsoo'd message. Kim omma notices and told you to reply it and she then excused herself to the kitchen. She wants you to stay for dinner since she'll be alone for the whole day anyway.

"My husband is away for 2 days already. He went to the sea to go fishing with his friends. My younger son is in college so he returns only on weekends. But sometimes he doesn't. My elder son is in the entertainment industry so he rarely comes home."

You wondered which idol/actor is his son. Or it could also be someone working as the crew. You don't care actually. Having known one idol is enough. But you realise you care to know because you were told that one of her son was your friend. But you remember again that you're in Seoul to start anew.

You decided to reply Myungsoo this:

You're forgiven already. I've decided to put what happened in the past. And I'm not going to meet up with you. I'm putting you in my past too. Just give up already, trying to make it up to me. I don't care not celebrating my birthday with you. But yelling at me when you knew its my birthday? That ticks me off.


With that, you ckicked 'send'. After you sent it, you switched off your phone and you realise you're missing the man that gave you the letter and teddy. Oh how you wish you've brought that teddy along! You then make your way to the kitchen to help Kim omma.

Myungsoo's POV

"Yelling at her on her birthday wasn't the only reason why she's mad! Oh god! How could I forget?? She's always in fear with people who yells at her!! She'll get traumatised!" Myungsoo knocked his head when he remembered what you told him before you lost your memory.

Flashback

"What kind of human beings I despise? Liars and those who don't know and can't control his anger. Because when someone yells at me, I feel so small and stupid; I'll feel traumatise. And when someone can control his anger, he had high chance of being abusive; physically and verbally," ____ said.

End of flashback


"Graaahhh!!!! Myungsoo you pabo!!!! You've hurt hurt and her and probably scarred her!!"

After Myungsoo has calmed down, he called his mum saying he's coming the next two weekends. He just need to talk to him mum with her cooking along.