My NEW Reality.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

===============

You were walking around a vast field of nothingness, clad with a plain white dress and adorned with few jewelry. However, in this place, you felt rather lost and confused.
 


'Where am I?' You wondered as you slowly took steps around the place, searching for an exit to the large meadow. 'IS THIS PLACE ENDLESS?!' You raged inside after walking for a good set of minutes. 'Why do I seem like I end up going to the same place where I started? WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?!' You were about to go crazy at this point. 'Why can't I GET OUT?!' You thought while feeling yourself frown from the frustration.

"DO YOU WANNA GET AWAY FROM THIS MENTAL MAZE? HUH, HWANG MIYOUNG?"

A voice called out to you, echoing throughout the entire space. "Who are YOU? Did you put me in here? Can I get out now? IS THIS JUST A DREAM?" You asked out in the open, cupping your mouth to make the message louder as possible. "I am someone YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW. Nope, I didn't bring YOU HERE. You can get out if YOU ONLY OPEN YOUR EYES. It might be just a dream, but half of this dream is YOUR NEW REALITY." It replied back with a hint of amusement and sarcasm on its voice.

'NEW REALITY?!' You felt your eyes opened wider than usual as soon as the information processed within her mind. "WAIT! What do you mean-AHHH!" You screamed before even finishing your question since you felt pulled into some space by an unknown force from nowhere. 'WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!' You panicked before closing your eyes shut, silently praying THIS NIGHTMARE would come to an end.

===============

Your eyes shot wide open as you panted quickly. 'Thank God that nightmare was over. IT WAS DAMN SCARY!' You sighed in relief before freezing on the spot after ONE REALIZIATION.

'Wait. A. Minute. THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!' You mentally panicked before turning around to meet 12 'PERFECT' figures surrounding the bed where you were now on.

 

"WHAT THE- WHO ARE YOU?!"

You yelled while backing to the corner of the room you were confined in.

"Princess? You don't know us anymore?"

One of those 12 BOYS asked, looking shocked and rather sad.

"What Princ- AHHHH!"

You gasped at the sight of your reflection on the mirror.

'THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING TO ME!'

You wanna question EVERYTHING right now but the words won't just come outta your mouth. 'HOW DID EVERYTHING TURN OUT THIS WAY? WHO OWNS THIS BODY I'M IN? If I stay on her body then that means...OH NO! AIGOO! EOTTEOKHE?!' You were worried about yoru parents and everyone around you. 'What if they'd mistake me for THAT GIRL?' You thought of the worst scenarios in your head while slowly curling up into a ball on the bed.

While you were being all pessimistic, the boys were totally puzzled as to why 'THEIR PRINCESS SOYOUNG' was acting strange. 'She must've forgotten us. Geez! Whatta girl, we all just met her and the next thing she does oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter