F I F T H P R I N C E - H E A L I N G.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OH SEHUNA MY BELOVED~ <3
AND HERE'S A CELEBRATORY UPDATE!
It's not yet SEHUNA's turn YET, but here's the CHAPTER~ :3

"OMO! It's bleeding. Aigoo!"

 

You exclaimed as soon as you realized how much damage has been caused by that careless move, you mentally smacked yourself hard. 'Ugh, stupid Hwang Miyoung! You should've looked at where you're going!' You mentally scolded before slowly steadying yourself up by holding onto the pillars at the sides for support. The very moment the scrapes on your palm touched the rough concrete of the pillars, you could do nothing but hiss in pain. 'Thank God their rooms are SOUNDPROOF. If not, I seriously can't face them again...EVER. Not only did I break a vase...I also stained their- OH SHOOT! Their carpets!' You felt how your eyes bulged out of the norm. How could you not react that way when right in front of your on-fours position was the sight of their perfect golden carpets stained with your fresh blood, soaked by the vase water and ran over by the broken shards of whatever material the vase was made of.

 

'Oh no.' You started to panic as you hastily sat yourself up in a good-enough sitting position, applying beyond the needed pressure onto the newly-obtained wounds on your skin. 'Ah! It seriously hurts! It hurts a lot!' You screamed within your mind, afraid that if you couldn't contain your own noises, people around the vicinity would be alerted and the next thing you'd know, your head would be served on their plate. You inwardly shivered at the creepy thought. As you steadied yourself, you felt how blood continued to seep out your wounds. 'This is seriously bad...I don't think I'd last long if the blood would continue flowing like this.' You bit your lip with worry. 'And to think I vandalized someone else's body...which is NOT MINE...a PRINCESS' at that!' You felt like wanting to slap yourself so bad for being a klutz at times when you least needed to be.

 

'I guess I'm left with no choice but to do a poor perf of my first aid skills.' You huffed before tearing off a part of the black dress you wore, praying that you could get someone to mend the dress back to its previous shape after this. With enough deep breathing done beforehand, you tied the piece of cloth around the biggest wounds on your skin. 'The scrapes and slits aren't that necessary. I just have to cover up the wounds for sometime to minimize the bleeding and ask someone in private to help me.' You nodded as you bit your lip hard to keep the cries and moans of pain from slipping out your mouth. With such a bloody appearance, you doubt palace workers and even the royalties would ever think of you the same way ever again. However, that would be the least of your concerns right now. What you were so eager of doing was cleaning up the mess before you could cause further trouble for anyone else.

 

As you leaned down and opened your scarred and bleeding palm to serve as the makeshift dust pan, you took another deep breath and started to gently pick out the shards piece by piece and deposit them over to your hand, making sure that you're careful enough this time to avoid the bits to cut further into you skin. Before you could go on and continue unconsciously torturing your own wounds, a hand held you by the wrist, shaking your hand away, causing all the gathered up glass bits to get messed back down the carpet.

 

“Yah, wae?! I just need to fini-”

 

You felt your voice get drained out of your throat. 'Oh. So. Dead. I. Am. So. Freaking. Dead.' You chanted word by word as soon as you recognized the face of your captor.

 

“What in the name of Planet EXO is this?”

 

He remarked, looking at the ghastly wounds all over your skin, the bloody mess around the carpet, the badly nursed wrap on your knees. “Princess, you have to come with me.” He muttered, his face bare of emotion and his expression as hard as his grip on you. 'Okay Hwang Miyoung, get ready for a round of interrogations preceding your death sentence and to be followed by having your head cut off and served on a fresh gold plate.' You were irked by your own pessimism but decided to go along with him. A part of you truly hoping he'd spare you on the last minute or now maybe. With the all the voice left in you, you conjured up the courage and nerve to ask him something.

 

“Wh-Where ar-are y-you t-taking me-me?”

 

You asked, voice trembling and you were starting to make yourself a pure evidence of what a walking disaster is.

 

A deep intake of breath.

 

That's all you get.

 

A few more seconds of pacing from one place to another, getting dragged all the way by this prince who seemed to familiar to you, you had no other choice but end up standing in front of his room.

 

 

'Unicorn?' For a moment, your anxiety was trained at a short feeling of curiosity as your eyes saw his very own symbol. 'I wonder what his symbol corresponds to. Those other princes – Frost, Telekinesis, Flight and Water – And now, him. I hope he won't really punish me.' You prayed on an on as the prince stood beside you, pressing his symbol towards the surface of the door and turning it over to a complete 180 degrees. The eyes of the unicorn crest on his door twinkled a faint shade of silver and purple before sliding aside to make way for him to take you into his room. 'Time to face the music Hwang Miyoung. In this lifetime, you'll die in someone else's body without even doing all of the things in your life's to-do list.' You felt hot tears come up your eyes and fill them to the brim.

 

The next thing you know, you were carried up and placed down velvety sheets. With your feet dangling down the edge, you sat up, trying to cover up your face in shame as much as you can. By now, you couldn't doubt your instincts in thinking that you were probably trembling all over in fear. To add to that disastrous effect, your hair might be a bit messed up and your bloody wounds were covered up poorly. However, what came next was something you never expected of.

 

“Open your eyes Princess. I'm not going to hurt you or anything.”

 

He spoke with the calmest and most soothing voice.

 

As you peeked through your fingers, you saw him intently focusing on your wounds.

 

Eyes full of some warm emotion you just can't pinpoint.

 

“What were you thinking Princess?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter