T H I R D P R I N C E - F L I G H T [II].

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went down the small den within the Prince's room, where the dragon lies. 'Now or never HWANG MIYOUNG.'

"Drake...Y-Your name's Drake...Am I right?"

You only received a roar and a huff of steam from the beast in return. "Hello, I know this won't be the right time to do these stuff but I do hope you won't take me lightly just because I am a woman. My name's Hwa-, err, Jeon Soyoung. Like it or not, you, me, your mater and his brothers would have to face the fact that the marriage between me and your master and his brothers would be coming soon. I don't really have anything else to say, do I? Or, would you suggest for me to talk with you about some random stuff?" You blabbered incoherently, trying to ignore the fact that you are now graced with the existence of a deadly beast that might have all the many chances to get eaten up right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBD63LTJDOA

"Uhm, you know what? Drake...If you REALLY are a DRAGON...One of those huge and mighty creatures that peopel should look upon, you must learn first HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE. You know you never get others to pay you some respect if you don't know how to show them respect. Even if I am THIS MINUTE compared to someone like you, a creature that must be a hundred time larger than me, THAT DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL MEAN THAT YOU CAN TAKE OTHERS AS A JOKE...JUST LIKE WHAT YOUR MASTER DID! That will be so mean and cruel...That's why other people would think that you and the likes of you...All the dragons are provocative beasts...It's because you all act as if EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU."



It seemed to never succumb under your words so you decided to find other ways to get past through its raging and uncontrollable temper. As you made your eyes frantically search for something that could help you survive while dodging his fiery breaths, fate gave you a great chance as soon as your eyes feasted upon the scar along his neck, the area where he was bound by the chains to the ground.

'That's right...He must have been hurt for such a long time now...huh.' You looked pitifully at the marks that displayed part of the life he had been through. 'I'm sorry it took me so long to realize, Drake.' You sadly thought before losing all the fears and immediately running to the huge beast, wrapping your arms at its figure as much as you can. "I'm sorry I looked at you at such a bad way...Drake I'm so sorry." You stayed firm on the spot despite how hard teh beast shook it body, trying to pry you off it. "You got hurt for such a long time...and I must've hurt you more by what I just have said. I am so sorry."

Strangely, the dragon stopped its agression against you. Instead of shaking itself violently, it started to stay still but the growling and roaring still seemed to continue. "You can cry if you want. You must have been very lonely, huh? Even if you're this hurt and trapped, you know, even if all circumstances go against you...you still have US. Your master and...plus, now, you have me. Drake, I could be your friend if you'd want."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter