S I X T H P R I N C E - L I G H T.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE FOR Y'ALL! :D
Please leave comments so I could hear more from you~
And don't forget to ENJOY~! ;)

The moment you walked a few good miles far from Yixing's room, you cautiously leaned your back on the walls of the hallway.

 

'Sigh...Xiumin-oppa, Luhan-oppa, Kris-sshi, Suho-oppa and now Yixing-sshi. Not even half of the long list yet.'

 

You released another long sigh and stared at the carpet. You can't help but let your eyes open wide at the sight of fresh new and squeaky clean carpets. 'But...huh? Did someone find out that I dirtied the carpets?' You inwardly tensed before shaking your head to yourself. 'No...Hwang Miyoung...Keep calm. Keep calm and don't let your mind wander into the worst situations.' Breathing in, you finally remembered that you tore off a part of the dress and that it was also splashed with dried spots of blood after the thing from earlier. 'Aish...I need to change again. Aigoo...Why am I really such a klutz? Back when I was still on earth...I admit I was clumsy...but not at THIS LEVEL!' You wanted to chastise yourself for getting worse at this field of life but dismissed the idea. You went back to your room and changed into another set of stylishly royal clothes.

 

 

 

'I just hope I don't bump into anymo-' Before you could even finish your thoughts, you suddenly came to a stop when you saw how the lights around the hallways blink on and off, like they were starting to lose life. 'Oh God. No. Anything but the dark.' You prayed, feeling tense while you resumed pacing through the halls which now seemed vague to your vision. As soon as the worst happened – the lights finally went off, no sign of any light source anywhere anymore – you felt goosebumps appear on your skin and shivers run down your spine. 'Why do I have a feeling that THIS is just NOWHERE near normal power outages?' You frantically turned to fathom through the darkness, forcing your eyes to open wider than the usual and tried to see whatever lies beyond your way despite the lack of light.

 

“Hmm...Interesting. Finally, I get to have you alone.”

 

You froze.

 

Someone else was with you along the halls.

 

“Wh-Who are you? A-And...wh-what do you mean?”

 

You felt really scared out of your wits right now.

 

Before you could even think of passing out from too much fear and tension,

 

A snap was heard,

 

And the next thing you know . . .

 

. . . Another Prince stood in front of you.

 

“I knew it...As I thought...You're really different from HER. Hwang Miyoung.”

 

He mused. And at that very moment, you immediately remembered him – that Prince who knew about your real identity. His small feline eyes are glinting in excitement, as if seeing you up close in such a distance is such an interesting puzzle he wants to invest himself into. “What? Come on Your Highness...My name's Jeon Soyoung. You must've forgotten my name and mixed it up for somebody else's.” You excused, and even if it was the weakest alibi you had only in mind, you decided giving it a try. “Well, if you say so...SOYOUNG. You can fool everybody else, but not ME. I can see auras emanating from people, everyone around me, even you. I can tell which one is REAL and which one IS NOT. I can tell whatever one person feels through his or her aura. And seeing yours...yours is so much better...brighter...different...and really beautiful.” He sighed, hoping you'd give in and just admit the truth to him. 'It wouldn't hurt if she just tells me the truth...At least, if she does, it would lessen the burden she carries. She needs someone to share her pains and troubles with...as Miyoung and not as she pretends to be Soyoung.' He thought,his brows furrowing. You inhaled deeply. 'I can't lie further when he knows this much already. I shouldn't have even lied to them in the first place. Hwang Miyoung...telling lies after another lie would just worsen the situation. It would hurt everyone when the truth comes out with a vengeance. Eventually, you'd have to confront these problems...even if you aren't really aware how this phenomenon happened...You'd still have to deal with it in the end...As YOU, who you really are...and that would be Hwang Miyoung...not Jeon Soyoung.' You stood firmly with your resolve and spoke.

 

“Fine, Your Highness. As much as I'd like to keep this secret to myself until all of this ends...I can't help but admit to the shortcomings I'd have to face while I am...HER.”

 

“I'd like to discuss this further with you...but NOT HERE...Will you allow me to take a few more of your time so we could talk about THESE MATTERS? I promise, all of these would be confidential and you'd have no worries about me tell-”

 

You cut him off with a sudden reassurance you didn't know coming so soon.

 

“Your Highness, I trust you. Seeing how you didn't report me to the King and Queen, to the other Princes...that means you don't mean any harm. Therefore, even in my uncertainty, I must put my faith in you.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter