New Friends And Friendly Favors.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~On Planet Earth~

"Halt!" One voice from another side of the cafeteria resonated throughout the place, causing Min Soa and Gyuri to step back. It was the group of new students - or BTOB - as what their fangirls call them.

"Yah! Stop this right now!" Ilhoon hissed as therest of BTOB walked over to the commotion. "O-oppa." Melanie pretended to act like A Pink and you were the culprits, "They started it. We all just wanted to defend ourselves from-" Before she could continue on shedding crocodile tears, Sungjae bluntly faced her and spat on her face, "Drama Queen, you're at acting, but I don't buy it." The rest of the people in the cafeteria laughed at how embarassing KARA and Chocolat were, trying to pick on people who are much more liked by the masses.

"That's dirty dude." Hyunshik muttered to Peniel, who nodded in agreement. "Well, I think they'd better go befor emore embarassment would come at them." Minhyuk shot each of the girls a bright smile, making them feel more humiliated. After they all rushed out of the cafeteria, you and A Pink were relieved. "You looked cool back there Chorong-ah." Eunkwang smiled at Chorong while the rest of BTOB greeted A Pink. Everyone was exchanging greetings and smiles except for you and Sungjae.

When the bell finally rang, everyone went back to their classes. As you sat on your seat, you felt really awkward with Sungjae. However, on the contrary, the boys acted as if it was all cool and calm. Then after a few minutes of waiting, your teacher finally arrived. "I'll be your History Class teacher, Mr. Lee." He introduced just to receive a few sighs and grunts from the students. If you'd ask everyone of them, they'd be evaluating HISTORY as their LEAST favorite next to MATH and SCIENCE.

When the lecture started, almost 3/4 of the class was about to fall asleep, including you. You were tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter