Transition: COMPLETE.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=============== 

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc. 

The clock's hand was close to reach a full rotation.

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

One side of the hourglass is about to be emptied.

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

Time is running faster than expected.

===============

~Back At Your Home~

The all the sand inside the hourglass slowly filled the other side and left the opposite side partially empty. The moment the final grain of sand fell at the partially-full portion, the two rings that were originally immobile, started rotating swiftly and rose up in the air. It started releasing the sand out of the hourglass, making the grains scatter all over the entire room before it started to surround your figure.

~Back At Planet EXO~

Soyoung's necklace started to slowly rise on air by a few inches away from her. The long hand was about to edge closer with the short hand until a single tinkling sound was emitted by the pendant and the two hands finally aligned together and achieved a full rotation. The moment the tinkling sound echoed throughout the room, the clock's hands detached themselves from the necklace and started drawing EXOtic symbols around the room. When the writing ended, the symbold surrounded Soyoung's sleeping figure.

~Back At BTOB's Place~

"Hyung, how much longer would it take?" Ilhoon nagged for the nth time ever since the transition process started to take place. "Sunrise signals their 'AWAKENING'." Hyunshik butted in as he continued reviewing the data that had been processed throughout the entire method. "And it'll be sooner than WE ALL THINK." Minhyuk smirked as he saw how the rays of the golden sun started protruding from the horizon. "We better go and OUR PRINCESS." Changseob smiled as they all geared up and started heading over to your house.

~Back At Planet EXO~

The aura of the night sky slowly faded as the shades of purple and blue left the horizon and instantly turned into a mixture of grey and a dull shade of brown. Today, another sandstorm is about to occur in Planet EXO.

"Gah! Why is it so sandy outside?!" Sehun pouted before crossing his arms in disappointm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter