F I R S T P R I N C E - F R O S T.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First, you passed through the long hall that lead to a row of doors with symbols crested upon each which seemed uniquely designed. 'I guess each door represents one prince, eh?' You thought as your eyes lingered at each door.

'Wonder what could be behind these doors?' You curiously reached out for the door knob.



SNOWFLAKE.

'What could be inside PRINCE SNOWFLAKE'S ROOM?' As soon as you twisted the knob and pulle dthe door open, a gush of cold and chilly winds blew past you, bringing in a few chunks of snow. "Who's there?" You heard a voice from inside, making you immediately panic. 'Omo! Eotteokhe?!' You were about to shut the door close but a strong hand from inside stopped the door from completely closing. "EH?" As soon as you heard the voice gasp, you waited for some serious screaming and scolding while your head hung low but instead, you received a rather opposite response in reply.

"OMO! Princess Soyoung, why the sudden visit?" You looked up to come face-to-face with one of the princes from earlier. 'Oh, it's the cute guy who has pinch-able cheeks!' You tried remembering his name and snapped as soon as it dawned upon you. "XIUMIN! XIUMIN, right? You're Prince XIUMIN, right?" You pointed at him with a smile and got a chuckle in return. "HAHAHA! I never thought you'd be THIS DORKY Princess! When we first met, you seemed like you were like some emotionless pretty doll. Guess what? First impressions NEVER REALLY LAST!" He chuckled while you blushed to yourself. 'That seriously came out in a weird way though.' You rubbed your nape awkwardly and stood there waiting for his laughter to die down.

"So would you like to come in and see my leisure room?" He pffered up his hand and you felt yourself unconsciously being pulled into a trance by his overwhelming aura. 'Why not? Getting to know these ALIENS might not be TOO BAD of na idea, right?' You lightened up at the sight of the warm smile embedded on the prince's face and took his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter