F O U R T H P R I N C E - W A T E R.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UGH~ This update was supposed to be LONGER!
But since the computer acted up again even before I could save my draft,
THE DATA WAS LOST! KABOOM! >,<
MIANHAE yorobun~

I hope you could all bare with this for now~
And yeah, ENJOY AND COMMENT and maybe...UPVOTE! :D

While you were walking, you felt something wet trickle upon your feet.  'Water?' You thought as you took another step. This time, the evident fluid seeping through your shoes was enough evidence. You immediately walked over to the source of flowing water. As you stopped in front of a specific door, you immediately realized how it was another room of another prince. Yet again, you came across another symbol.



'So this Prince's power is...water.' You thought as you started to turn away from the door, hoping that the number of the people who already knew about your secret wouldn't rise up. However, as you were about to leave, your shoes and the lower parts of your dress soaked, you heard a door slide open and you could hear someone calling out your, er, Soyoung's name.

"Princess! You're drenched. I'm really sorry."

It was the 'gentle prince'. He looked at you with worried eyes. With eyes shot straight to look through his, you could see how sincere his words were. Being lost in his eyes, you were at a daze just until the Prince spoke, immediately kicking you out of your thoughts. "So, Princess Soyoung...Since you're really dreched...and I'd hate it if it'd be my fault why you'd get sick or you'd feel unwell, I suggest you take a change of clothes. That is, if you'd listen to me." You gave him an affirmative nod, feeling how the gentle smile on his face seemed to have grown brighter as soon as you complied to his request.

"Good. I'll be sending you back to your room. After that, as payment, I'd show you what the disaster was all about. Anyways, no worries. I was supposed to make something for you...you know...as a house welcome present...but as you can see, I screwed up...just a little bit." He sized his words up with his thumb and pointer finger, as if trying to save his face for you after confessing the reason why he had caused the hallways to flood. "So, shall we?" He offered his hand, waiting for you to comply and gave you one of his heart-stopping smiles. 'If I were to say I saw a glimpse of Heaven through him...It'd be such an understatement.' You thought as you admired his smile and took his hand.



As soon as you finished quickly, there awaited The Gentle Prince outside your room. He coudln't help but have his jaw drop at the sight of you. As soon as you noticed his reaction, you immediately felt flustered. 'Was m-my cho-choice of clothes...that bad?' You thought as you double checked yourself and found it quite okay. "Do I look that bad, Your Highness?" You asked, gauging his reaction that starte dto slowly shift into an amused one. "Oh no, no. You look perfect Princess. It's just...You know, the people in the palace have not laid eyes on any other female but our Queen. Which is why, now that we, the Princes, are now betrothed to such a Princess, someone as perfect and great as you, we can't help but not ogle shamelessly...Princess...You're just a sight to behold."

After his confession, you felt your cheeks heat up shamelessly a bright color of pink. 'He-He's s-seriously TOO MODEST...And...He's really such a gentleman.' You thought before you eyes, which were cast downwards, immediately caught sight of a hand outstreched for you to take. "Now may I do the honors of presenting you my 'welcome home' present?" He eyed you cautiously, hoping you'd oblige and see what he had been working on the entire night.

The moment you came back out of the door to that Prince's door, he waved his hand to produce a small vial of water and poured its contents into the water droplet symbol. A few seconds later, when the symbol was filled with water, the symbol rotated itself like the hands of the clock and when it finished a full rotation, the door to the Prince's room finally revealed a flowing stream of water. Looking at him, you waited for him to part the stream with his powers or something but the enxt thing you know, he chuckled heartily at you once again, accentuating his cute baby cheeks.

"You know, Princess. Even if you see water, you won't get soaked by it. It's MY ROOM after all. I only manipulate water returning it to its original state when I want to. And right now, the last thing I'd like to do is to make you drenched. You're WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL to be just splashed." He grinned sincerely before guiding you into the expanse of his huge room. As expected, the floors were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter