Let The Switch Flick On And The Party Begin.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~On Planet Earth~

While Miyoung and Sungjae were comfortably cutting classes in the infirmary, the others immediately forgot about them, including the teachers until classes finally ended.

The boys of BTOB were about to head out with the others until they both realized they were missing SOMEONE. "Oh hey Eunkwang-hyung, where's Sungjae?" Ilhoon asked their leader before he sighed, remembering how the maknae of the group suddenly disappeared. "Sungjae mentioned about an infirmary, right?" Minhyuk bluntly asked everyone, who snapped their heads to his directions. "Oh, yeah, and before I forget, he took the necklace with him by the way. Wow, I didn't think the maknae would have a bright idea such as this. I guess he really misses OUR PRINCESS as much as we do." Minhyuk smirked before they all walked their way to the infirmary.

Meanwhile, the girls of A Pink were deciding whether to contact you or not. "Tch, she must be having fun! Sneaking out with Sungjae." Bomi snorted before Namjoo grabbed her phone out of her pockets. "Well, she must be having fun, huh?" Yookyung tapped her chin before Naeun and Hayoung nudged Namjoo. "Yah! Wae?" The girl whined as she got disturbed from sending a text message to you. "Might as leave a note for her. Seems like she's be busy for TONIGHT." Chorong giggled before they all left a post-it note on your desk, saying that they'd be going ahead of you.

Back at the infirmary, where you and Sungjae had been staying, both of you were still peacefully asleep until six other silhouttes entered the room, waking Sungjae up. 'I'd know them from anywhere.' He thought before taking a glance over at you, who was still asleep. At some point, Sungjae felt strange whenever he was around you. Your presence reminded him so much of 'THEIR PRINCESS' but still being the stubborn and rash person he is, he decided to take the matters upon his own hands - And that is, HE CHOSE YOU.

'I'm sorry, Hwang Miyoung-sshi. I have to do this for My Princess. I hope in the future, you'd get to understand my reasons.' He hesitantly got up before the boys of BTOB got to him. "I see you've chosen her." Changseob said as his eyes caught sight of the necklace around your neck. "We must hurry. I mean, time's running and we shouldn't waste the chance." Hyunshil eagerly urged everyone into working the plan as soon as possible. "Look Shik, I know how you feel and I second the motion." Peniel agreed with his arms crossed. "Majority of the group is in so there goes my vote as well Kwanggie." Minhyuk slung an arm around their leader playfully before teh elder took a deep sigh. "Fine. We won't waste time. We'll be taking HER away from EXO...TONIGHT."

The boys left while Sungjae told them to go off and he'd follow since he said he still needed to do something. Well, he excused himself from his hyungs just to wake you up. The poor boy still felt a bit bad about choosing someone as clueless and innocent as you, but nontheless, he decided to go against his conscience. "Miyoung-sshi, wake up." He gently shook you awake. When you felt someone gently shaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter