A Not-So Normal Start Of My Stay.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why don't you have your breakfast with me, Princess Soyoung?"

Your eyes widened, realizing it was one of the Princes, standing across you with a bright grin.

"Surprise?" His grin slowly shifted into a soft and warm smile before he made his way to you. "U-uh, I-I ne-need to-" Before you could finish finding excuses to get away from him, he cut you off by playing another one of his 'CASSANOVA' tricks on you. He leaned forward, towards your face while holding you by the waist. 'THIS IS GOING WAY TOO FAR.' You thought before deciding to push him off gently.

"Excuse me, but must you DO THIS just to have me EAT BREAKFAST with YOU? You can just ask me you know." You retprted as the boys looked at you with a dumbfounded expression. 'Woah, she's THE VERY FIRST GIRL who wasn't SWOONED. This IS COOL. I guess Father's decision wasn't THAT BAD after all.' He secretly smiled to himself before offering out his hand for you to take.

"Eh?" You eyed his hand that was stretched out. "Take it. I won't bite." He chuckled softly at you. 'He seems less harmful now. It might not be bad to trust some people from here, right?' You thought before taking his hand and he smiled one more time. "Now shall we?" You nodded before the two of you vanished into smoke and soon arrived at the dining hall with him.

"YAH! KAI!" Tao exclaimed as the prince appeared with you in the place. "Tch, you just wanted to make a move on Princess Soy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter