H W A N G M I Y O U N G

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~On Planet EARTH~

By now, your friends have all arrived at school, with smiles on their usually expressionless morning faces.

A PINK:


"MIYOUNGGIE!" You heard those voices. Turning to face them, you playfully acted like you're angry. "Why so late huh? You gus had to make me wait an hour before you come to school! Geez!" She rolled her eyes, pulling off such a good act, making A Pink laugh. "You're still so priceless Younggie!" Namjoo high-fived you. "Of course Joo! I am, after all, Hwang Miyoung!" You smirked before the eight of you chatted your way to your classroom.

CLASSROOM:


"Younggie, I can't but notice how I still don't spotany HOT NEW STUDENT around the campus like you mention via SMS." Naeun whined and pouted at you. "Aigoo! If ever you spot THOSE NEW BOYS, would they even hit on a tough girl like you?" Chorong joked, poking Naeun's puffy cheeks. "Aish, shut it Chorong!" Naeun huffed, Eunji and Hayoung were giggling nonstop while Namjoo was busy looking at herself on the mirror and Yookyung was busy updating her twitter. "Uh, can you all not panic from my news?" Bomi beamed as she came back from the Ladies' Room panting and sweating hard. "Yah, Bomi-ah what's up?" You asked, looking uninterested.

"Tsk! You girl! THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS HAVE JUST ARRIVED!" She giggled like a little girl, making the rest of APink and Miiyoung give her weird looks. And as if on cue, the bell rang - Time for class. Since they had to meet with their homeroom teachers first, introductions would be done right after the checking of attendance.

Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Jang then checked the absences and tardy for the day before he stared to speak about the transferees. "I am positive that as I announcethis common news to all of you right now, you are all aware of it." He breathed in, "thus, with no further blabber, I shall introduce to you the new students from Cube High School." After that short prologue, he then made his way to the door and came out. The moment he came back, seven good-looking men entered the room next to him.

BTOB:


The moment the girls caught sight of the seven, the fangirl spirit started to rise up and possess them. The boys were busy finding ways to calm the hyper girls and save their stinging eardrums while Mr. Jang shrugged it off, acting as if all the commotion is no big deal. "Okay boys, please do introduce yourselves." He calmly spoke.

The blonde one from the group stepped forward and started his own introduction, even with all the spazzing and squealing from their newly-found fangirls. "Good morning to everyone! My name is Seo Eunkwang. Let's all have a meaningful and wholesome year!" He smiled, showing his perfect set of white teeth. "Hi y'all my name's Lee Minhyuk! Nice to meet all of you!" The pretty boy greeted with a smile. Next was the boy who looked like MBLAQ's Thunder, "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Changseob imnida! Let's all work to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter