S E V E N T H P R I N C E - L I G H T N I N G.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE HIATUS IS OVER NOW GUYS! :)
ENJOY THE COMEBACK CHAPTER,
With EXO's beloved NERVES OF STEEL TROLL - THE 7TH PRINCE!

'Why does the hallway seem so long? It's like it's endless and the only way for me to get out is...Oh no. Wait. Where did I even turn last? From Prince Baekhyun's room...then I turned...Left? Right? UGH! Why can't I remember?'

 

You frowned as you raked your memory about from where your last spot was before you and Baekhyun had talked in his room. 'Aish! Seriously!' You huffed in annoyance before turning around on your heels to look back at the empty hall. Coming to a final decision to just go on until you'd find at least a maid or butler or someone to help you with the directions, you strode on.

 

As you ventured further, a melody being played on the piano started to reach your ears.

 

“The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this”

 

 

You followed the voice by heart, unaware that you've passed through a door with bars of lightning shooting from its frames altogether towards the center to form an odd form of a scorpion.

 

 

When you got in the room, you noticed how it was spacious and huge too, just like the other Princes'.

 

With walls the color of white and blue, gleaming simultaneously once in a while like lightning; A piano and a huge bed in the center. And then you found yourself comparing his room to how you imagined Zeus'.

 

When the next chorus came, you found yourself singing along.

 

“The selfish me who has only thought about myself
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much
Your love can still move me like this”

 

However, before the song could even continue, the one playing had stopped.

 

“Lost around, Princess?”

 

The instant you heard his voice speak, specifically to you, you jumped in shock.

 

“What do you think you're doing here? In MY room, nonetheless? I didn't even invite you. How did you get in here?”

 

You felt your cheeks flame up in embarrassment. So the room was this Prince's room. And to think you yourself barged in because you were so dazed and enticed by the sound of his voice. 'He sang so well earlier, I thought I'd cry. I could even feel the emotions radiating from his voice earlier...but now, why does he sound so repulsive?' You noted how his voice did seem so indifferent, and even a bit angry. In haste and shame, you gave him an apology. “I'm- I really didn't mean to intrude. I'm sorry...Your Highness.” You bowed down, making sure he'd feel your sincerity. After all, you really are innocent, minus the fact that you just got bewitched by his voice and intruded his private space.

 

 

“Whatever. As if I could do anything to keep you off my own place. I don't even think I can whine and complain about how I felt insulted by your behavior from yesterday. So, whatever.”

 

The sharp and harsh set on tones, which was supposedly the voice you had loved to hear from a few minutes ago, invaded your ears violently like a blow to the gut or a slap to the cheek. “W-What? P-Pardon, Your Highness...I-I think...I must've heard you wrong.” You wanted to clarify, hoping that you really did mishear him. 'Getting on their bad sides would be the last thing that I'd want.' You bit your lip in anxiety. “No, you heard me right. And every word....I actually meant it, Princess.” He stood up from his seat and walked beside his piano, leaning on it then crossing his arms.

 

“Wow, I didn't see this coming. After the first impression I had of you yesterday, who'd know you're actually quite bipolar?” Hearing such from the person who stood in front of you with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter