J E O N S O Y O U N G

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~On Planet EXO~

"Soyoung-ah, please do this for US! Think of your family! Your sisters and brothers!" Soyoung could hear her dear mother's pleas behind the doors of her room. However, as stubborn as she is, she decided to let the words fall on deaf ears. 'No way I'd listen to all of you!' She thought while shutting her eyes closed, sliding down the locked door of her room. 'THEY ALL SOLD ME TO THOSE RICHER PEOPLE! HOW COULD THEY EVEN FACE ME?!' Soyoung thought as she glared at the luggages in her room.

'So they've EXPECTED AND WAITED for this to happen huh?' She thought to herself as she changed into a new set of clothes. 'Watch me mess up MY OWN LIFE and DESTROY THE ROYAL FAMILY.' She smirked before opening her door to see her mother standing outside her room.

"Are you gonna agree to the marriage?" Her mother asked, "OF COURSE." She answered with a fake smile before hugging her mother. "Dad, Soyool, Soojung, Sori, Soo, Soon, Samsoon, I'll be off to the palace now." She bad goodbye to everyone in the house before carrying her stuff with her outside. After a few minutes of waiting outside, without even having anyone to talk to, Soyoung then decided to release her tears for the first time after a long time.

'They didn't even check up on me.' She sniffled as tears slowly cascaded down her cheeks. 'What am I even expecting? THEY NEVER EVEN CARED!' She thought, clenching a tight fist while waiting for the carriage. When she finished releashing her tears, she hurriedly wiped them off before anyone from the place could even see. On cue, the carriage from EXO's Palace finally came.

CARRIAGE:


"Your Highness, Lady Jeon Soyoung." The butler bowed before you before taking your stuff and loading the onto the carriage while you went inside teh carriage and took your seat. Not long after, the carriage started to move and make its way to EXO's Palace. 'Just wait oppas. I'll make sure We can all be together again.' She thought as she opened a small heart-shaped locket she wore, revealing a picture of her with SEVEN OTHER BOYS. 'I'll get to you SOON. Just a little more.' She thought before shutting her locket close.

LOCKET:


After a few more minutes of bumpy and curvy roads, the carriage finally arrived at the palace. 'So this is it? I thought they'd greet me or something when I arrive. I guess those Princes are really rude after all.' Soyoung rolled her eyes as she got down the carriage. The butler welcomed her to the Palace as the guards kindly opened the Palace with a smile. Soyoung smiled back as well. 'I guess the only rotten thing in this kingdom would be their so-called ROYAL FAMILY.' She thought as the butler started to lead her to the main hall, where the Princes were waiting.

"She's quite AN EARLY BIRD." D.O muttered under his breath with an irritated and impatient look while Lay just shrugged him off. "You know what Kyungsoo, you should learn to be patient. You're starting to become like Chanyeol." Xiumin said while he looked irritatedly at D.O and Chanyeol. "What's with him? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter