T H I R D P R I N C E - F L I G H T.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yo! It's PRINCESS SOYOUNG. What could you be possibly doing here?"

You looked up to see a TALL and GORGEOUS BOY before you. 'Woah. HE IS HUGE.' You looked up at him, slowly taking in the huge height difference. "So, Princess...What brought you out of your room? I thought you were quite the snobbish type." He spoke with his naturally provocative deep voice. "W-Well I was just wandering around. I'm k-kinda not used to the palace as it is yet. And to save all of Your Majesties the hassle, I decided to walk around and take tours." You gave out the most plausible excuse you could come up with.

'Is that it then? Why'd she have to act SO SUSPICIOUS?' He secretly arched his brow at you."So, I guess you've taken tour within Xiumin-hyung and Luhan-hyung's rooms?" He looked down at you with pure skepticism and suspicion. "Ye-Yes." You nodded before mustering up all the courage to look up and make a way out. However, the moment you had your head up, your eyes immediately got caught up with his.

'Deep Red? Or maybe...burgundy? Woah, his eyes...they are pretty.' You thought as you mindlessly stared into the colors of his iris. "So you're checking me out now Princess? Wow, I didn't know a 'supposedly spoiled brat' like you would ever take notice of me...More so, of my unnoticeable eye color." You blushed as soon as he mentioned about that. 'Were you really that obvious Hwang Miyoung?! AIGOO! How coul- YAH! I wasn't checking him out either!' You mentally protested.

"Uhm, EXCUSE ME but I WAS SO NOT CHECKING YOU OUT, Your Highness." You emphasized everything you wanted to let him sort out in his mind. 'You might be handsome and tall and- AISH! HWANG MIYOUNG!' You mentally wanted to batter yourself for giving him compliments within your mind but you tried to shake the thoughts off. "You're quite a handful Princess. Just yesterday, when I met you, you were AWFULLY INDIFFERENT and COLD towards me and my brothers...as if he had caught an infectious disease. Now, you've seemingly CHANGED. Although I can't exactly pinpoint where and what, I am definitely sure that SOEMTHING did change." He muttered while not breaking eye contact with you.

His words made you freeze and look up to him, meeting his eyes. 'Was I THAT EASY to read? What if they find out that I'm not actually the PRINCESS? What-' Before your negative thoughts could even continue flowing and orrupting your self-composure, they were cut short as soon as you heard a loud growl and the sound of flapping wings from the door behind him. "Wh-What w-was th-a-that?" You shivered as a lot of monsters on the list came through your guesses. "Oh that? It was just MY PET DRAGON." Your eyes widened at the words he spoke of.

'PET? Of all animals...he'd choose a BEAST...and a DRAGON at that!' You mentally wanted to facepalm but opted not to sinceit might only make you appear much more of a fool to this prince standing before you. "Ugh, seriously. I was intending to ask you for a little talk but everything turns awkward like this." He suddenly muttered while rubbing his nape. "Huh?" You looked at him with a dazed and confused expression. "Well, that was- Eh, Ehm, will Princess Soyoung grant me the honors of her presence?" He gave a small bow before looking at you with an expectant expression. 'Maybe he won't be so bad...just like Luhan-gege.' You brightened up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter