S E C O N D P R I N C E - T E L E K I N E S I S.

You Are In An EXOtic Planet, My Lady.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'OMO! The Scolding-Cute-Little-Innocent Prince!'

You immediately recognized him and remembered the very first time you met him. 'He even scolded me 'cuz I rubbed my eyes too hard.' You pouted at the memory and took another glance at him. "I know, and I'm sorry for the bad impression." He blurted out as if he was reading your thoughts. "O-omo...Y-You c-can read minds?!" You gasped ligtly before taking a few steps back, shocked by the sudden assumption you came up with.

"Uhhh, nope. It was obviously what your expression yelled out. I only replied from what I interpreted." He innocently shrugged before you meekly nodded at him, feeling intimidated by his presence. Awkward silence dawned upon the two of you. 'Aish, this is seriously shameful! Hwang Miyoung, you're making a fool of yourself! Obviously things like their powers are TOTALLY NON-EXISTENT on Earth. That must be why I am THIS IGNORANT about stuff like it...AND THIS IS NOT GOOD. I might even blow up my cover in front of the prince- Oh, scratch that. I have already messed up once and that WON'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN.' You gently shook your head before attempting to walk away.

On the other side, Luhan had been silently observing you while you were having a mental battle with yourself. 'Even if she is a bit dumberand dorkier than I thought, she actually has A DIFFERENT FEEL around her compared to yesterday though. And I think I prefer THIS SIDE of her than that one from yesterday.' He nodded absentmindedly as he contnued analyzing Soyoung's features, which now was yours. 'She's indeed pretty. Dad was right, but I still have doubts though.' He tapped his chin as he waited for further actions to be made.

When you were about to turn away and leave, he held you back just in time. "Uhm, wait." Luhan rubbed his nape with his other hand before looking up to meet your eyes. The moment his eyes met yours, he froze for a moment. 'Dark brown eyes?' He thought, feeling his thoughts get all mixed up from yesterday's events. 'I know I COULD NEVER BE MISTAKEN. The Princess' eyes are HAZEL BROWN and NOT DARK BROWN.' He was feeling really skeptic regarding you now. 'Well, rather than I keep the curiosity bottled up inside, why not investigate about Princess Soyoung? It won't hurt to know more, right?' He thought before agreeing with himself in a split second.

"Uhm, pardon my previous actions Princess. I didn't mean to offend you in any way." He bowed apologetically. Somehow, you felt touched. 'How could he suddenly switch from being cold to being this warm? Not that I like him...but I do think he looks even better with this aura emmanating from him.' You thought, unconsciously feeling the corner of your lips shift into a smile. 'Woah. Whatta smile.' Luhan thought, ignoring the accelerating beats of his heart before clearing his throat and started to take his Mr.-Sherlock-Investigation Plan into action. "Princess, can I invite you over? You know, to have a little chat or have some food to eat."

As he mentioned about chatting and stuff, you remembered about the moment y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter