Stalking & Planing

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KangIn got ready really really really early today. He looked at the mirror and told himself

"you can do it! She's going to be the one!"

He quickly ran out of his house and went to the same spot he was yesterday when he saw her.

It was 7AM sharp and nothing.

"Hmmm... maybe today she has classes later..."

KangIn was ready to go inside since it was very cold outside, but something caught his eye and he just froze when he realized what he saw.

"OMG! It's her..." 

It was indeed "the one", KangIn tried to unite all his courage to say a simply Hi when she entered but nothing came out his mouth. He sighed.

He couldn't do much about it so he just followed her as he remember Taeyeon's words about getting to know her. Minutes passed as the girl was just sitting texting until his phone rang. 

"Taeyeon-ah! What's up?"

"Hey! Where are you? I thought you would be waiting for me?"

"Oh...no, no. I'm just... hanging around the school" He lied because he wanted to surprised Taeyeon with all the info from that girl. Just watching her wasn't enought to show Taeyeon that he could do it.

"Okay, I'm going to the classroom now, see you" She hang up, and KangIn sighed again feeling like a loser.

The girl suddenly walked away and KangIn almost ran after her because she was fast. Still hidding, KangIn saw the girl getting into a classroom.

"So... class..." he checked the number "...2B" he took his phone and wrote the number of her class.

Class started and KangIn wasn't in his classroom, Taeyeon got worried with KangIn's missing. But a few minutes later he appeared sitting quickly next to Taeyeon.

"Where were you?" Taeyeon asked worried, KangIn has sweat on his face.

"I'll talk to you about it later" He tried to calm himself down.

"O...kay..." Taeyeon a lil surprised turned her face to the teacher that was talking about chemistry stuff.

 

Lunch Time

"So...are you going to talk about it now?" Taeyeon was really curious, secrets weren't a thing for KangIn, he was always an openbook for Taeyeon.

"I know her class!" KangIn said proudly.

"And..." Taeyeon was expecting more but as soon as his face became sadder sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter