Doing it right

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After my last class I went home. I've finally my phone. Damn I thought my phone was about to explode from so many beeps he made.

I checked a few texts, most of them from Tiffany. One of them caught my attention...

 

From Tiffany:

We need to talk...

 

The thing that impressed me was the time that she sent me this. A few hours after our last encounter. Which means she wants to talk to me now. About what? 

I've texted her back.

 

To Tiffany:

when you're ready, I'll be here.

 

All I need to do now is get ready for it and wait for her. I thought about what would the conversation be about, my train of thoughts were stopped by my doorbell. I've study all the ways to end the conversation as soon as possible and finally opened the door.

"Hi..." 

"Hey Taeyeon."

"Come in."

We sat at the table, face-to-face. I've put two glasses of water in front of us.

"Thanks. I think you know why I am here."

Honestly I didn't but I let her do the talking.

"I broke up with KangIn..."

Wow! Thank God she did it! I feel better knowing that but the air was still tense in the room.

"...and I need to be honest with you. You're an amazing person, that's why I wanted you to be my friend. Is true that I don't feel the same way as you do... but I still want to be your friend. That's why I am here."

Again the "friend" and "you" thing... surprisly this time didn't hurt that much... at least she knew the truth and still wanted to be my friend.

"I understand If you don't want to."

"Tiffany... I'm sorry for hurting so much, I shouldn't have helped KangIn..."

"Don't say that! I wouldn't be here talking to you If you haven't helped him."

"True...but...I can't be friends with you..."

"I knew it..."

"It's hard for me to pretend that I don't feel what I feel for you. I'm trying hard but I just can't... I would love to be your friend but not like this, not with this feeling."

"I'm sorry, you're very romantic and I know you'll find someone. Is just I wasn't raised that way..."

"I see... what If I was a boy? Would you give me a chance?"

She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter