The Talk!

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I've bombarded Jessica with millions of text messages asking when are we going to meet and talk about yesterday's events.

Until now... nothing... Ahhhhh! Im dying here!!! Good thing it was holidays I don't have to worry with school. 

I've got enough! I decided to got to Tiffany's house to talk to Jessica.

Tiffany answered the door.

"Err...Hey Ppani"

"Hi!"

"Is Jessica home?"

"Oh... Jessica... yes she is." She turned around and yelled "JESSICA!!! You have someone here for you!"

What happened... why is she acting like we're not friends? Before Jessica came I couldn't handle it anymore! I've hugged Tiffany from behind. It's been a while since I felt her touch, her skin next to mine. I missed her!

"Tae..."

"I'm sorry Ppani... I just miss you."

I let Tiffany go when I heard Jessica's steps coming. She turned to face me with a happy smile, I'm glad to see her smiling to me again.

"Hey Taeyeon! I was waiting for you. come in!"

Jessica lead me to her room. Tiffany didn't seemed amused about it.

"Jessica... please tell me the truth about yesterday!"

She took a deep breathe... oh no... I don't like this.

"Taeyeon... our plan worked but not in the way you wanted..."

"What do you mean?"

"She is jealous of us... but only because she miss your friendship... I'm sorry..."

I knew it! It didn't work at all... I'm done.

"but... there's a way... is sink or swim."

"Just tell me! I'll do whatever it takes... I have nothing to lose..." I don't have her friendship right now... so...

"Talk to her! Tell her everything that is in your heart."

"I can't..."

"You have to!"

I thought about it... is true that everytime I talk to her things get better. Maybe I should try it th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter