Moving out and Moving in

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That's... Tiffany's house! 

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm pretty sure that this is the house that I saw KangIn failing to kiss Tiffany... this is it... how come this is happening? Is this a signal? 

"Taeyeon-ah! Let's go" My brother bring me back to reality and we got into my car. My mind was still on the latest events. KangIn's personality, Tiffany, living on Tiffany's street, Tiffany, moving out, Tiffany... Everything that happens is about her... Tiffany...

I let my brother at home and went back to my new house. Aishh all this stuff to unbox and find a place to it. I'm just too tired.Not physically but mentally. I decided to just arrange the basic stuff and the rest I'll do it later.

I look through the window, I saw her entering her house...Why Tiffany? Why you're turning my head in such a mess? Or I'm the one that think is a mess whe it's very clear? Argh! I hate this!

I know a way to clean this thing out of me... writing. Writing always made me a lot lighter. I wrote it, my feelings, about my life, about my family, about her...

I know If I'll read this later I'll understand. I put my notebook on the table and let myself fall asleep on the couch.

 

 

it’s Saturday Saturday saturday
nae mameul heundeureo nan nege jakku muldeureo
oh Saturday Saturday saturday
oneul mankeumeun paradise (Girl,it’s Saturday night)
(this is Saturday night!)

I woke up and search for my phone.

"Hello!" 

"Hey KangIn what's up?"

"I just need to ask you a favor."

"Sure what is it?"

"Tomorrow I won't be able to go to the cinema with Tiffany, can you please go with her? I don't want to let her go alone"

"Okay... I guess"

"Cool! I'm more relief now! eheheh Thanks Taeyeon-ah!"

"You're welcome."

"I'll just send you a messages with the date and place, see you!"

"See..." 

He hand up... Why he ask me to go with her? What he's up to? I need to find out what is wrong with KangIn. I never hang up on me like that.

I'm not in the mood to deal with KangIn's problems now. I ate dinner and went to bad.

 

 

 

 

It was finally mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter