Girls' Night Out

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with an happy feeling. My mind was on Tiffany again, but this time was different I felt somehow that I had a chance with her. Tonight I'll be with her. Courage grew on me, maybe I should tell her everything?

At least I'll get over with it... it could be now or never.

I picked a piece of paper that I've wrote yesterday, looking at it I felt so dumb. I was deeply in love with her and I was just like a slave. I would anything she would ask me to.

 

I've waited for Tiffany to go to school, that's our thing. Everyday I would pick her up to school and drove her back.

It took 5 minutes to notice the front door opening.

"Hiiiiii~" 

Her cheerful tone made my expectations for tonight increase. But I should still have my feet on the ground.

"Hello"

"You look at lot better today!"

"Thanks to you."

Oops I let it out... I didn't wanted but once again I speak my thoughts.

"So sweet of you. You're such a good friend"

I was glad she didn't fully understand what I meant but everytime I heard words like "friend" and "you" on the same phrase coming from it hurts like I'm getting shoot.

I just smiled and start driving, the trip was kind silence. She turned the radio and start singing. Such an angelic voice~~

 

 

We've entered together and Tiffany quickly pushed me to some random room. I was confused and shocked, my heart accelerated within 2 seconds. Our bodies were so close, I could feel her breathing, she had her hand covering my eyes.

What's happening? Many things passed through my mind.. most of them I knew they were impossible such as a making out session. But still I couldn't keep my mind clean.

I heard the door open.

"." That's all I could hear before...

"Tiffany I was looking for you!" KangIn...

Tiffany took her hand from my face and I could see her eyes... full of worries. She knew about our deal, friendship with no KangIn.

"KangIn I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later." She was still facing me. I heard the door close abruptly, KangIn got out... good. She sighed and look at me again.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon... I wasn't fast enough."

"It's okay." I smiled, how can I be mad? She prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter