I'll help you

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally arrived the airport, there's a lot of people here. Tiffany went to check the board I stayed there mezmerize by size of the airport. It was my first time here, I feel so tiny.

"Something's wrong, Taeyeon-ah?"

"Hmm... oh nothing. This is huge!"

"Ahahah... so it's your first time here?"

"Yep. So when does your sister's plane lands?"

"In almost 5 minutes. I'm so excited!"

She hugged my arm and jumped up and down. What she was doing to me wasn't exactly...clean game. Having her body rubbing again my arm totally . I felt the warm spreading from my arm straight to my face. I had a stupid look on my face somewhere between "do it more" and "what the hell are you doing?". She stopped when she noticed my face.

"Sorry..."

Jessica's plane landed and our eyes was glued to the gateway. We waited and waited...

"There she is! Jessica!"

Tiffany waved to a girl was trying to figure out who was the person that was calling her name. It took a while for her to understand and run to Tiffany.

"Tiff!"

"Jessie!"

They hugged each other, leaving me there a lil uncomfortable. 

"Jessie, this is Taeyeon my friend. Taeyeon this is Jessie my sister."

"Hey nice to meet you Taeyeon."

"Nice to meet you too Jessica."

I help Jessica with bags while she and Tiffany were talking and talking, sometimes in english and other times in korean.

I felt like a chauffer, I was okay with it. Jessica was staying in Tiffany's house, I've enter in her house for the first time. It was cozy, I felt really good. Even my byuntae mode got activated when I saw Tiffany's room, I just imagined being inside with her... under those sheets...

Aish! Look what you have done to me Tiffany!

"Let's go eat something together!"

"Good idea Jess! Taeyeon! Want to join us?"

"Sure, I would love to."

We went to the closest restaurant and ordered simple stuff.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter