Starting Over

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked alone, trying to ease my mind, isn't that simple after all... Of course writing helped me a lot but isn't enough. I need someone to talk to, someone to held me and tell me that is going to be alright... I know is a cliché thing but that's what I need right now.

"Taeyeon?" 

A soft voice call me... I knew that voice, I guess is just my imagination playing with my brain again. I continue walking around the campus.

"Taeyeon?" 

Not again please. Stop it! It hurts... I start running this time, running away from that voice. Running from her.

I was too weak, I fell on my knees. This been happening a lot lately. I felt someone kneeling next to me and grabbing my arm.

"Taeyeon-ah!" 

I felt like dying. Wasn't just my imagination... It's her...my kryptonite... Tiffany Hwang.

"Look at me! What happened to you?"

My body gave in, I couldn't think, I stood there. The words that I couldn't say, the things I couldn't do, all of it was trapped inside killing me.

"YAH! Kim Taeyeon!"

This time she placed my face in front of her, my eyes slowly searched for her eyes.

"I'm...sorry...I'm just... tired" 

That's all I could say because passing out. 

 

 

 

My senses returned and all I could feel was an amazing warmth around me and a pair of hands holding me.

"You're awake! Are you better now?"

I saw a bottle of water in front of me and I drank it. I turn my face and there she was again. This time I was a lil stronger I moved away from her. I couldn't althought I was loving being in her arms.

"Yes, I am... I'm sorry for making you worry about me." 

I was feeling a lot better, I got on my feet and she did the same.

"Taeyeon-ah, why are you avoiding KangIn?"

I needed to tell her the truth, because If I lie than she will put KangIn in front of me and I don't want that.

"We are not friends anymore..."

"What? Why?"

"Just happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter