Time for some action!

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KangIn dressed up his uniform in a very neat way, he picks his dad's perfume and spread all over himself.

"I hope Tiffany likes it, eheheh" 

He quickly ran to school once again, but this time he wasn't waiting for Tiffany, he was waiting for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon appeared and put his hand on her face covering her nose.

"What the hell is this smell?"

"Is that a way to say Hi to your bestie?"

"Seriously what have you done? And what happened to your uniform? Why is it so neat?"

"Erm... Today is the day that I'll talk to her so,,,"

"OHHHHH... I see now... but that smell won't help" Taeyeon still has her hand on her nose. The smell was way too strong.

"It will! I just know!" KangIn seemed to be boosted with confidence, but will that help him today? That was the question that was running all over Taeyeon's head.

"Let just go inside, class is starting" Taeyeon pushed KangIn inside nad they went together to another class.

Today they had no more classes after lunch, Taeyeon was about to go home but Kangin planned to stay on school a lil longer.

"I guess I see you tomorrow!"

"Taeyeon! Wait! I need your help."

"In what?"

"What If she says hey? What should I tell her?"

"Easy... Introduce yourself."

"Hmm... okay. Thanks!" KangIn hugged Taeyeon before she went home.

 

KangIn was waiting for Tiffany, or shall I say waiting to bump into her, outside her classroom. He was nervous, he didn't even know If the bump was going to happen like he imagine it will.

All her classmates started to get out and KangIn just looked carefully so he won't miss her leaving the room.

There she is! It's time for some action! Tiffany was busy talking to some classmate and KangIn took the opportunity to place himself in front of the distracted Tiffany and then... 

*bump*

"Ouch!" She said while rubbing the right arm. KangIn was perfectly fine and got a lil red when she looked at him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" KangIn pretended to sincered apologize.

"It's okay...I guess"

"I'm Kim KangIn, nice to meet you!"

It was obvious the confused look on Tiffany's face, but she was polite enough to answer the question.

"I'm...Hwang Tiffany, nice to... meet you too?!"

KangIn was all smiling when he realized that Taeyeon didn't told him what to do next he smile dropped and he ran away, leaving Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter