Is it working?

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today I had no classes in the morning but I still had to pick Tiffany up. Me and Jessica went to the school library to discuss the plan.

"Are you ready Taeyeon?"

"Yes I am!"

I have never been this excited in my whole life! 

"Good! Let's check the plan."

Jessica started to write stuff when I heard a bunch of noise entrering the library. I looked up to ready to make them shut the hell up.

"Ti...ffany?" Her class was the one making all this noise. She's having a class here? How can I concentrate on the plan with her here?

"Woow, better than I expected!" 

I gave Jessica a weird look, what did she meant? Better? How? I saw Tiffany sitting on a chair facing me and Jessica, standing 4 meter away from us. Hell No! Not like that! She smiled toward our table, Jessica waved and I just gave a weak smile.

"Let's start again..." She scratched what she just wrote. "First step his show Tiffany that we got close."

"Okay." I just nodded, I couldn't think straight so I'll just do whatever she says.

"Come closer."

Jessica gestured me to get closer to her. I've put my arms closer to the center of the table, closer to her. In fractions of seconds she leaned over my arms and I could feel her breathing on my ear. I was shocked by her action. What was this?

"I'm sorry If this makes you uncormfortable, but I need Tiffany to see this. Although we knew that is nothing."

Oh! So this is her plan of getting close to Tiffany's eyes. I hope she sees it, I can't see her face since Jessica's face was blocking my view. I'm glad she blocked otherwise she would see that I was shocked and she wouldn't believe our closeness. 

"I'll be moving back to my place and you need to start lauging like I said something privatly funny. Okay?"

"Yeah."

As soon Jessica moved back I start laughing, not a normal laugh, those erted lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter