Nothing is the same

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I felt a hand on my right hand and I tried to wipe my tears before she could notice.

"What's wrong Taeyeon-ah?" 

Too late she already did.

"Nothing, I just remembered one thing, I'm sorry."

"Oh... If you need to let it out I'm here."

I can't... I just can't...

"It's fine. It's getting late I think it's better for you to go home."

"O-okay..." She took her things "Bye Taeyeon." And walked away.

I fall on my knees and start crying like there's no tomorrow. It hurts! Why did I fell for her? Why? Do I deserve this? Maybe I did because I didn't want to help other anymore...

I needed to see Kangin. Tell him that I wasn't going to help him anymore, and I needed some confort.

I have to let her go, I have to forget her... I had to!

I grab my car keys and drive to Kangin's house.

I didn't need to get out of my car to see the scene that would hurt me the most... He was with some other girl making out in front of his house.

I was crying because I needed to let her go but now I was crying out of anger! DAMN YOU KANGIN!

I got of the car and pushed KangIn, the girl fell on the floor and KangIn turned around.

"T-Taeyeon..." 

I've punch him hard on his face, he fell on top of the girl. I start kicking both, I did not care I was hurt and I knew this will hurt Tiffany too.

After a good 10 minutes for kicking, screaming, cursing KangIn I left, leaving those two bodies on the floor full of blood.

 

I've buried my face on my pillow and screamed until my lungs were hurting so much that I couldn't breathe. I cry myself to sleep.

It was almost 2PM when I woke up... I didn't wanted to do a thing today. I've checked my phone I had millions of missed calls from KangIn and several messages.

I just read a few of them saying things like "it wasn't what it seemed" or "I'm sorry Taeyeon, please don't tell Tiffany" or "She forced me to kiss her" and the one that sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter