Taeyeon...I'm the One!

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter!!!!
 

 

Taeyeon POV

I felt a pair of lips kissing my jawline as I woke up. I've open my eyes to see my beautiful girlfriend.

"Morning"

Feels so good to hear this y voice in the morning. eheheh.

"Hey there!"

We kissed and out of nowhere I've remember about school.

"OMO! It's school time, we're going to be late!"

I'm freaking out! I hate to get late! I started to getting out the bed but Tiffany's arms hold tight on my stomach and her head was on my left shoulder.

"Tae... what do you think about... skipping school... for today?"

"Skipping? Wae?"

"I want to spend some time with you."

"Can't we spend after school?"

"No, I want it now... all day long!"

"Ppani... what do you have in mind?"

She smirked.

"You'll see. I'll take a shower now." She let go of me, started walking towards the bathroom but suddenly turned to face me again.

"Are you coming?"

Her seductive tone with that smirked turn my byuntae mode on. I gave her a ert smile and run after her.

 

*Sorry I won't make any on this chapter :P So let's skip a few minutes, shall we?*

 

A morning session... LOVE IT! 

We dressed up, I took some of Jessica's clothes since Tiffany were too... pinky? I'm just going to say too feminine for me. Thank You Jessica!

There was breakfast ready for us. Jessica made this? Probably. We ate and Tiffany wanted to go out. As we entered on my car.

"Where do you want to go?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Surprise? How come? You need to tell me, otherwise we won't get out of here."

"Nope! You'll be using the GPS. I'm going to put the coordinates and you will follow them!"

"Oh! Okay."

She covered my eyes as she inserted the coordinates on the GPS system.

"There! Now go!"

I've followed the voice... woah this sounds a bit... dunno weird. I didn't recognize these streets at all.

We end up somewhere near the mountain. What's her idea?

"Come with me!"

She took my hand and just like a children I've followed her. We were on the top, the view as perfect. I could almost see our house from here.

"This is beautiful Ppani!"

"I know right?! This is perfect, we can talk now."

"Talk? About what? Are you breaking up with me? Did you find someone better? Are you seeing someone?"

I shoot these question, silly ones, but the word "talk" scared the hell out of me!

"Easy dork! I'm not breaking up! Chill... I want to talk about us but not in that way!"

"Then... what way?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter