Getting along

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't in myself yet... Seriously... KangIn said something again but I couldn't hear it. I let myself fall back to the chair. I saw KangIn walking away, maybe to get some food and she sat in front of me.

I saw her hand waving it brought me to reality.

"Hum?"

"Is everything okay with you?" 

"Yeah..." I guess... Why am I acting like this!? This girl must have something... I've never been like this before... and neither KangIn. But she's so lovely... that's the thing... love...ly...

My brain couldn't work and we stayed there in silence. I start playing with my own fingers so I wouldn't have to look to her.

KangIn come fast please PLEASE!!!

 

5 minutes late he finally sat next to Tiffany... thinking about her name is so... weird... Tiffany... I hate being able to deal with others feelings when I can't find my own... why? why is she making me so weak? I need to think about this whole thing later because I can't, not with her in front of me looking at me like I was some freak that can speak.

"Here!" KangIn gave Tiffany her plate and their start eating... I was almost finished but I could finish yet... I don't want to stay here doing nothing.

"Taeyeon-ssi what do you like to do?" ssi? 

"Yah! Tiffany drop the "ssi", Tae is my bestfriend which means she's your friend too. And hopefully your bestfriend soon"

She as my bestfriend? I don't know how to react... I understand KangIn but... this is too soon... and I haven't found out about this mess...

"So Teayeon...-ah what do you like to do?" she reformulates her question

"I-I like to-to read, write and listening to music." I managed to finish it.

"You like music too? What's your fav artists?" 

WIthout realizing I was naming all my favorite artist but then I remembered... That was the question that I've mane KangIn ask... Which means that she will...

"OMO! I love the same artists!"

There! I knew this would happen... Thank God I didn't made KangIn say that he likes them too. And now she knows that we have this in common... I didn't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter