She...

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I had to controle myself my own body, taht smell was too tempting. All I want is to jump to the front seat and smell her closely. I couldn't otherwise KangIn would be pissed by losing his first girlfriend.

Damn! She's awesome! Her interests, the way she is and talks...and smells...mmmmm...so good!

 

YAH! KIM TAEYEON! Get a hold on yourself! You're talking about your bestfriend's girlfriend... besides you're a straight girl. Behave yourself!

 

 

During this whole thing KangIn got in the car and drove Tiffany home. It was a quicky trip. KangIn haven't said a word, obviously because there's no way I could help him like this.

He walked her to the door and it was time for... the Goodbye Kiss! Well I failed because I couldn't see a thing. Only their shadows. Hmm... her silhouette... My eyes went "in"consciously to her . Waaaaa...it's so perfect! KangIn really hit the jackpot!

I could see their bodies a lil too far for a couple that will be kissing in a minute...KangIn lifted his hand, waved and walked away... WHAT?!

 

 

 

Where's the kiss??? No Kiss??? He's so ing dumb! I'm going to kick his !

 

 

...The front doors opens...

 

"What the hell Kim KangIn?!"

"Hey hey... calm down. What heppened?"

"What happened?!" I hit his head. " I'll tell you what happened! Why didn't you kissed her?"

"Kiss? We haven't reach that part... you only told me what to say during our date!"

"Damn you KangIn! Of course I didn't tell you about the kiss. Because you weren't supposed to bring her home while I'm here! ... and Hungry!"

"Sorry... I just saw this on a movie and I wanted to try..."

"Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter