First Day *INTRO*

Tiffany... I'm the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

it’s Saturday Saturday saturday
nae mameul heundeureo
nan nege jakku muldeureo
oh Saturday Saturday saturday
oneul mankeumeun paradise (Girl,it’s Saturday night)
(this is Saturday night!)

 

Taeyeon woke up when she heard her phone ringing. Lazily she took she phone to check the ID of the caller.

"Aish" she said before picking up. "What?"

"Taeyeon-ah!!!!!! You should come to school fast!!!" KangIn said on the other line.

"Wae? Let me sleep... it's only..."she checked the clock that was on top of her bedside table "...7AM, I still have 30 min to sleep."

"Oh... Come on!!!! Let's eat something together before school"

"andwae! Now let me sleep, see you at school" 

Taeyeon didn't even care to listen another word from KangIn. She got back to sleep, but those 30 minutes felt like 30 seconds.

"Argh! Already 7.30AM?! Damn you KangIn! You should calm your hormones..."

Taeyeon took a shower, dressed and packed her thing before coming down to eat breakfast. She knew exactly what kind of day today was... First day of school. KangIn promised that this year he would get a girlfriend, Taeyeon hope so, so he can stop complaining about being a "Forever Alone".

 

At School 

KangIn was waiting for Taeyeon at the front gate, walking back and forward like he was about to explode.

Taeyeon arrived a few minutes before 8.15AM, KangIn just ran into Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON-AHHHH!! Why are you so late!!! I told you to come fast!!!"

"I'm here... so what's the rush?"

"Today I just meet my future girlfriend!"

"WOW? What's her name?"

"Hmmm... I don't know..."

"She didn't tell you?"

"We...we didn't talk..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter