Wrong Turn.

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                I hate this!! This jealousy is killing me! I shouldn’t have yelled at her. I shouldn’t have told her what I’ve told her. Chanyeol-hyung told me that Minhyun was leaving for Canada… he heard it from a colleague who worked with Minhyun. And I judged her! She was right, I am a jerk! She loves me, I know it! But this pride got in the way. I quickly went straight to the dorm to get my car. I dropped by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses for her. I also dropped by a pet store and bought a kitten. I asked for a blank paper and wrote something…

 

                I arrived at the airport and I parked illegally. Whatever. Ticket me, I’ll just pay the fine. But crap! I forgot my mask and cap. I left my practice bag at SME. Nevermind, I don’t have time to go back! It’s 11:00 on my watch! I don’t even know if she’s still here. Her phone’s out of coverage. I grabbed the bouquet of roses and the cage where the kitten’s sleeping. I think I just woke the kitten up.

 

                Just as I leave the car, I started seeing people looking at me. The bouquet’s helping to catch their attention. Thank you, stupid Sehun, for buying these! More people… I can’t turn back now. I need to see her… _______-ah, where are you? *Flash. I saw cameras… and more people. “I’m sorry, I can’t entertain anyone. Please, I need space, just this time,” I told everyone who’s already crowding me. “OPPA!” they don’t listen. Facepalm. I should’ve expected they won’t listen. Departure area!! I turned the opposite direction to head to my destination, but the crowd’s out of control. “Oppa, why are you here?/ Where are the other oppas?/ Sehun-oppa!!!” they kept on shouting as they block my way.

 

                “EVERYONE!! JEBAL!!” I shouted and one by one they were silenced. “My hyungs… are on terminal 3. I just need to welcome a coordi-noona. No one recognizes them till now, they’ll be seeing EXO-M. Now please—“ I didn’t have to finish my sentence. Everyone disappeared like the wind. Genius, Oh Sehun!! You are a genius!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                I finally saw her… and him. Pft! Whatever, you’ll leave soon… I was still far, about ten meters away from them, so she wasn’t able to feel my presence. 8 meters… they were still talking. 6 meters… I saw her smile. 3 metershe kissed her on the lips… and she did not pull away. My feet buried itself on the ground. The kiss ended but my whole body stayed stiff. I want to disappear… I don’t understand…

 

           She finally turned around and she immediately noticed me. She has that shocked expression on her face. Shocked? Why? Was she surprised when I saw him kiss her and she didn’t pull away. “Sehun…” she started coming closer to me but I finally had the strength to move. I turned back and I started walking away. TRUST… BETRAYAL… I walked more briskly. “Sehun!!” she called my name and then I started running. LOVE… HATRED… I did not even realize that I dropped the bouquet and the cage with a living kitten that I was supposed to give to her. Maybe I became oblivious because I can no longer think straight. I got inside my car, stepped on the gas and drove for a destination I don’t know. But I need to run… away from here...away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                I began driving faster. I bought a beer from some convenience store, and now my body’s adrenaline’s doing it’s thing. This feels better.... I wanted to disappear… for the first time, I just want to run away. I stepped for the accelerator, increasing the speed……. *ringgggg* Aish! who’s calling me now?! "Mom?" I greeted her but then my phone slid from my hand. Dang it! I bent down as I try to get it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Doctor, is he okay? What happened? Hyung, we don’t know either. Kai, Chanyeol, I’ll take care of the press, can you two stay with the family? Honey, I shouldn’t have called him. This is all my fault… I shouldn’t have… I… Eomeonim, it’s not your fault. Yes honey, Chanyeol is right, don’t blame yourself. My Sehun… Ottoke?... Yahhh! Sehun, do you hear me?! Sehun!! Sorry miss, but you’re only allowed up to here. Let go of me!! Noona, please… Aniya!! Sehun!! YAH! Sehun!! Stay with me, do you understand?! Sorry miss, but if you want him to survive, please cooperate.  Oh Sehun!! YAH!!! Why did you?! Sehun-ah... Sehun… stay with me, please?… niga philyohae… saranghae…

 

 

---->End of CHAPTER 98<----