Lost

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                “I’ll look for Krystal,” I told Jong-in. “So that means I’d look for _____-ah?” he asked me so I gave him a duh look and so he nodded. “How about the other girls?” he asked. “Up to you, I’ll just focus on looking for Krystal,” I said and ran into the woods. I held my walkie-talkie and turned it on. “Krystal?” I said. “Speaking. Who’s that in the other line?” her voice is different, maybe the walkie-talkie made this sound. “Sehun. Where are you?” I asked her. “I’m at the north, right side facing opposite the base camp. About 1 kilometer away from the riverbank,” she said. “Okay, stay there and hide, I’m on my way,” I said. “Wait, can you tell me what the plan is first?” she asked. “Annyeong, Krystal-ah!” Jong-in joined the conversation. “Oh, is this Jong-in-ah? Annyeong Jong-in? Then, you’ll look for _____-ah?” she asked. “Uhuh but she’s not yet responding,” he said. “____-ah!___-ah! Where are you?” Jong-in asked but there wasn’t any response. “I asked her to go to the opposite side so she’s probably at the left side facing opposite the base camp. Maybe she didn’t turn on her walkie-talkie yet,” Krystal said. “Okay then, I’ll go look for her, over,” Jong-in said. “Okay then. See you later Jong-in-ah, over!” Krystal giggled. “So what’s the plan again?” Krystal asked. “I’ll look for you, he’ll look for her,” I said. “Ohh.. okay then, are you near?” she asked. “15 minutes,” I said. “Ok, talk to me when you’re near, over,” she giggled again, I think she’s having fun with the walkie-talkie way of talking. Weird.

Your POV

              Okay, so I’m in here, then if I go left, I’d be on the north-east wing of this right? Closer to the base camp? So I ran towards my left side and saw a man-made pond. I stared at the map again. Oh crap! I don’t know where the hell I am. Aish! Fine, I give up! I’ll just wait till somebody sees me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                I looked at my backpack and remembered having a walkie-talkie. I turned it on. “Krystal, can you see me?” a guy from the other line said. The voice is different, is it Sehun? “No Sehun, where are you exactly?” Krystal asked, her voice is also different. “I’m where you said you are,” Sehun answered. “Just walk more, I’m standing now,” Krystal continued. “Wait for me,” Sehun said and it crushed me. Why do I feel like, I should not be hearing this? “_____-ah? _____-ah? Are you there, over?” I think this is Jong-in. “Ah, ne. Sorry, I just turned this thing on now,” I apologized. “Annyeong _____-ah! Finally, you’re there! Over,” Krystal spoke. “Ah ne, over?” I asked curiously and I heard her laugh. “Ne, over! You know, how soldiers speak?” she said. “Ah, it’s my first time to use such a thing,” I truthfully said and that made her giggle. “Anyway, where are you _____-ah?” Jong-in spoke again. “Ohh.. that? Uhm…”I paused for awhile. “Yes? Please continue…” Jong-in was waiting. “Sehun! There, I can see you!” Krystal spoke again. “Really? Then, one down, one to go,” Jong-in said. “Okay, I’m finally with Sehun. Jong-in, your turn! Over,” Krystal said.

No One’s POV

              “So, where are you _____-ah?” Jong-in spoke again. “uhm… Oh, sorry Jong-in-ah!! I really don’t know where I am,” you said truthfully. “Huh? You’re lost?” Krystal asked worriedly while Sehun was just beside her listening. Right! I forgot, she doesn’t do well with maps! Sehun thought so he went closer to Krystal and eavesdropped to your conversation. “I’m afraid that is the truth,” you said. *silence*. “Can you describe the place? Are you near the riverbank or something?” Jong-in finally asked. “I don’t see any riverbank here. Oh, but there is a pond,” you said. “Pond?...” Jong-in repeated while trying to look for a pond in his map. Did she say pond? Sehun thought while also looking through his map. Krystal noticed him but she acted like she didn’t. Sehun, you really care for her. She thought. “Yes, a pond,” you confirmed. “Are you sure? There isn’t any pond in here,” Jong-in said confused because there really isn’t. “Anyway, just stay there and look out. I’ll try to look for you, don’t worry,” Jong-in assured you. “Yeah, thanks. And I’m sorry,” you apologized. “No need to be,” he said and started walking to the side where Krystal told him you went to.

Sehun’s POV

             “There really isn’t any pond,” Krystal mumbled after handing down the map. We just arrived back at the base camp. I saw Kai with Jiyoung… and Jinhee? Oh, so he found both of them. Kai-hyung, I can’t believe you took Jinhee! What a gamer! I also saw D.O.-hyung with his trainee and the 2 other trainees with Victoria-noona and Luna-noona. “_____-ah, are you sure you’re near a pond? Are you sure it’s a pond?” Krystal turned her walkie-talkie again. “Yes, I’m sure. It doesn’t look like a spring to me,” I heard her say. I looked through the map again, there really isn’t any pond. But no, I decided that I wouldn’t bother anymore, so I handed down the map and sat next to Suho-hyung.

 

 

Hello my lovely readers. Sorry, I wasn't able to update yesterday, I was really sick so my mom didn't allow me to open the computer. ='c anyway, I'll only be updating 1 chapter today 'cause I need to rest.. keke~ please understand.. I love you everyone ^^