cheesy morning :)

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                The second time I woke up, we were finally headed back to Seoul. At the bus, I sat at my original position but I knew Kai-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung wanted to sit with me so I put my backpack and my other things beside me. They saw this so they just sat at the seats where Jong-in and _____-ah sat when we first arrived at this camp site. Krystal also abandoned his trainee and wanted to sit with me but I ignored her. She is so stubborn so she put my bag down on the floor and sat without my permission. I still ignored her so she kept on nagging me.

                  “Yah, let me sleep,” I said. “Tell me first, I helped you a lot!” she wanted me to feel guilty, but again, I’m not that kind of person. “Us too, we helped a lot! Yah! Don’t be selfish!” Kai-hyung blurted out of nowhere. “I already told you---“ “We want details!” he cut me while pouting. Yuck! That thing, Kai-hyung does. I don’t understand why noonas fall for that! “What? You told them something, but you didn’t tell me? Me, Krystal, your closest cousin?” she’s acting like she’s gonna cry. “You asked why I was at your room yesterday, I confessed. And to make the story short, I told those two that _____-ah and me… our feelings are mutual. Now, will you guys let me sleep, I’m really tired,” I finally said. “Waaaa!!! Sehunnie!!!” I saw she was about to hug me so I blocked her away so she pouted. “Tsk! Fine! Anyways, since you did a really good job! I have something for you,” she said excitedly. “Just let me sleep, I don’t need rewards really,” I said.

                 “Turn-on your Bluetooth! No buts!” she ordered but before I could even activate my Bluetooth, she stole it and do it herself. I heard my phone beep. Is it her?! I quickly grabbed my phone away from Krystal and when I see the message, it was from… Krystal? I gave her a what-the-hell-are-you-doing expression. “What?  You didn’t open it yet? Open it now!!!” she commanded excitedly. “Fine! But after this, go seat with your trainee. I need this whole place for---,” *my look right now----->O____O* “So? Am I hearing a thank you?” she keeps on shaking my right shoulder. “Where.Did.You.Get.This…?” I couldn’t even finish what I want to say. _____-ah’s dress today, and she looks really stunning in this picture, she’s smiling so sweetly. _____-ah…. She… Ahhh! I love her! I looked at Krystal and she’s just smiling at me. “Uhm… thanks,” I said slowly and I saw her smile in satisfaction. “But, I’m still sitting alone,” I added and her smile turned into a pout. “Fine! Selfish cousin!” she gave me a merong and went to sit with Jong-in instead.

               “How about us, Maknae-ah?” Kai-hyung spoke again so I grabbed my ipod and put on my earphones. “Yah!! Come on! Why’d you have to always keep the details on your own,” Chanyeol-hyung also said while crossing his arms, I just stared at them blankly. Afterwards, I adjusted my seat, texted ______-ah and doze off to sleep, still ignoring those two.

             Nothing really happened much today, except that I got to text her more often now. She didn’t reply anymore so I assume she’s busy talking to her grandpa. I really miss my parents; I also want to see them. When is our next free schedule? I would like to let her see my parents… if it’s okay with her.

No One’s POV

                The next day, you’re back to normal. There’s your usual practice again so you prepared yourself for the day. You were happy and excited in a different way and you know exactly what the reason for this happiness is… your devil. You and Jinhee arrived ten minutes earlier. You said goodbye to your mom and headed straight inside the building. “Ahhh, back to practice,” you mumbled. “Unnie, are you two?” Jinhee asked you an incomplete question but you understood what she’s trying to say. You felt your cheeks blush from her question. “No… it’s not really like that,” you said shyly. “Really?” she gave you a suspicious look. “Really! I mean… he didn’t really ask me so I don’t like to assume, and… isn’t everything happening too fast?” you asked Jinhee and she just giggled. “Unnie, it’s the 21st century. Why are you counting the days?” she continued to giggle. “Aish! Just… I don’t want to assume anymore!” you said in an embarrassed tone. You and Jinhee were about to go up the elevator when you heard your phone beep, you looked at it and it was… Sehun Devil “Morning! Are you on your way? I’m on the cafeteria, if you’re near, I’ll wait for you here.” “Uhm… Jinhee, I---“ “Go see brother-in-law, see you later,” she cut me while giggling. “W-what? B-b-brother-in-law?” You asked Jinhee but she ignored you as the elevator door closed right in front of you.

Your POV

                Should I go to the cafeteria or not? Time check: 7 minutes before 9 AM. Argh, but what am I going to say to him? Eeeeeehhhh!!! But still I ended up going to the cafeteria and I saw him immediately. Good thing his head is lowered. Why did I go here in the first place? I should have just waited for him in the practice room. I’ll just go back up the elevator and tell him I arrived at the exact time! Right! Very clever me! HAHAHA!!! Genius! But before I could have my first step I felt a light pinch on my right cheek. I jumped in astonishment and when I turned to look, Sehun is standing in front of me. “W-w-what a-a-are you doing h-h-here?” dumb question came out of my mouth. “Coffee,” he lifted his left hand and there’s an empty can of coffee. “Ahhh…” I nodded. I still don’t know what to say, he’s making me nervous all of a sudden.

                “Let’s get back up,” he shoot the empty can of coffee at the trash can located about 2 meters away from us before grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. My heart started palpitating, and I can’t stare at him directly. Omo~ Why do I have to experience such romance so early in the morning???? “You must understand that when we’re in practice, I’m your mentor okay?” he blurted out while giving off a smile and I just automatically nodded like an obedient kid. Actually, I have no idea what he’s telling me right now I can’t think straight with him holding my hands like this.

 

eeeeeeepppp~ <33333 SEHUN-AHHHH!!! Why do you have to be soooo sweet in a silent manner? HAHA :))) See, she can't stand too much romance and Sehun's being all romantic. Awwww~ I want my own Sehun too.. Puhahahaha~ Lol Joke! ^^ Anyways, COMMENTS ARE LOVED!