still... it's too early...

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                I went inside the restroom. There was only one cubicle and before me were 3 Ahjumas in line. I think I took so long, Sehun won’t leave right? After I think 15 minutes, I went back and saw Sehun but he wasn’t looking at me when I took my seat. “You finished eating your ramen?” I asked, he nodded. “Okay then, let’s go now,” I stood up and grabbed my bag, he followed. “I’ll go to the bus stop now, thanks for eating with me,” I said smiling at him. He didn’t say anything so I just turned around to start walking… “Do you have to go home already?” I was about 2 meters away from him when he shouted at me. “Uhm.. well I don’t have anywhere to go,” I answered him. He walked closer to me. “Come with me,” he grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

                “Can you at least tell me where exactly are we going?” I asked him ‘cause we’ve been walking for about 10 minutes now. “Where do you want to go?” he stopped and looked at me while he’s still holding my hand. “What?” I asked him, confused right now. “It’s too early, we don’t have a schedule. Where do you want to go?” he asked me again. I thought for awhile… “Well… I really want to watch this movie… “ I hesitated at first because I don’t know if he likes the whole movie idea. “Okay, then we’ll watch a movie,” he dragged me again and before I know it we’re already in the cinema. “I don’t think this is a good idea, there are too many people,” I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand again. “What’s the use of this? Now let’s go,” he showed me the cap and the mask I gave him and put it on. I told him I’m paying for myself but he hesitated and insisted it on him. He gave me money and instructed me to buy popcorn and drinks. I bought 2 medium sized popcorn ‘cause I can’t imagine myself sharing with him. Not that I’m selfish, I always think that it’s kind of romantic... and we’re not in that level.

Sehun’s POV

                I don’t know what happened but I just wanted to spend time with her a little bit more. We ended up in the movie house. It’s okay since it’s dark, no one will notice me here. The funny thing is that she suggested watching this horror movie, but she’s not even watching. She couldn’t even eat her popcorn because she’s covering her ears. “So, what happened? Did she survive him? Is she still alive?” she asked me. “Why are you asking me? Watch it,” I said. She stayed silent again but after a few minutes… “Waaa!! Yah~! Tell me what happened. Why did they scream? Omo~!!” she kept on asking me again, now even shaking my shoulders. “Why did you choose to watch this movie if you aren’t even watching it?” I asked her coldly. “because...It’s scary,” she said with a scared tone. “Duh? What do you think, horror movies are funny?” I said to her. “Aish~! You’re so selfish!” she said.

                When the movie ended, she still kept on asking me about what happened, while I just kept on ignoring her. I laughed inside at how silly she looks right now, I just want the time to stop. It’s 3 pm now and we’re in the park. “Waaa, it’s a good weather isn’t it? Not too sunny,” she uttered after seating on a bench. I sat next to her and nodded. She kept on saying random things about herself and I just listened to her. I didn’t get bored in any way, everything about her fascinates me. “How about you?” she asked. “What about me?” I bluntly said. “Tell me more about you,” she looked at me. “I don’t have an interesting life,” I said. “I don’t believe it. You’re just lazy to share,” she crossed her arms. “Okay, what do you want to know?” I asked her. “Hmm… You can start with your likes?” she said.

                I found myself talking endlessly while she was there listening to me. There are times when she’ll laugh and there are times when she’ll agree with whatever I’m saying. I didn’t notice the time till I saw that the sky was already beginning to get dark. “It’s starting to get late, I’ll accompany you to the bus stop,” I said. “No, it’s okay. You can go back to SME, I can manage,” she said. “I insist,” she gave up. So now, we’re heading to the bus stop. “I really had fun today,” she told me. “Me too,” I told her honestly and she smiled. “Glad to hear it,” she said again. We arrived at the bus stop but there isn’t any bus yet. “Thanks, I’ll just wait here,” she said before sitting at the bench. I sat next to her and I saw in the corner of my eyes that she looked at me with confusion painted all over her face.

               “Why didn’t you send them?” I suddenly asked. “Huh?” she was confused by my question. “You composed too many messages, but I didn’t end up receiving one,” I told her with a serious tone while looking at her. “How did you…?” she was shocked, she understood what I’m saying. “Do you like me?” I finally asked her. “M-mworago?” she was shocked by my straightforward question. “Then, do you like Baekhyun-hyung?” I asked her another question. “Why are you asking me these?” she asked me softly. “Yes? No?” I ignored her question but she just stayed silent. What am I thinking?! Of course she likes him! It's obvious... but I still asked her?! Good job Sehun, just keep on hurting yourself until you're satisfied!

                   “Sehun…” she said softly. I saw a bus coming towards our direction but it didn’t beat the stop light. I grabbed both of her shoulders with my hands. “W-w-what are you doing Sehun?” she whispered. I deeply looked at her confused eyes. “This is the last time that I’m asking you this and I need you to really listen…” I felt my grip on her shoulders tighten. I don’t want to say this. “Stop confusing me… You’re making things hard for me… please…” I uttered my final words. I knew it, I regretted everything the moment I uttered them because I don’t mean every single bit of it. I don’t want her to stop, but it’s the right thing. I'm already hurting myself but I don't want to end up hurting her and Baekhyun-hyung. I loosened my grip on her shoulders. “Sehun, I don’t understand why you’re saying this---“ I saw the bus stopped in front of us as I turned my back, not letting her finish whatever she wanted to say. I’m afraid I might break down, I walked away.

 

 

Wee.. updated again! Try to double-update today! Thanks to my new subscribers, yay! love you all!!~ ^^ I'm kind of caught in between, is everything happening so fast? tell me, tell me... =p everyone's comments are so wonderful, I'm so touched. kekeke~ Keep them coming!