I don't mind!

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                After the practice, I went to the men’s shower room and took a quick shower. After that, my head felt heavy, I was so exhausted so I hurried to the parking lot where my hyungs are waiting. I forgot to check the practice room but I really feel tired. Maybe ____-ah's still there so I just left her a text message. “Yah, did you close the lights? I don’t have time to go back and check it so better be sure. And don’t take anymore calls from an unknown number…” After about a minute, I received a text message, “From: ___-ah Yes sir, I already checked it. And I won’t answer anymore phone calls from unknown numbers. Goodnight! :)” she replied to me at once. I smiled at her reply and doze off to sleep.

                When we arrived at the dorm, I told Suho-hyung that I’m not hungry and directly went to my room. This morning, I felt really cold. I felt like I was going to die from freezing. I wanted to turn off the aircon but I can’t move, it felt like my body’s too heavy, so I just drowned myself in my blanket.

                When I woke up, I felt better. The last thing I remembered was Suho-hyung giving me my medicine. I tried to sit but someone grabbed my shoulder--- Manager-hyung. “Sehun-ah, no need to force yourself, you need to rest,” he said as he pushed me back to lie down on the bed again. “You want something?” he asked. “What about the workshop?” I ignored his question. “Surprising! I thought you don’t like the idea before?” he said. I didn’t react. “Anyway, just rest for awhile. They’ll be back here before you know it,” he continued. “You can leave my room, I’ll just call you when I need something,” I told him. “Okay, here’s your phone. I’ll just be at my room then, call me if you need something,” he gave me my phone before leaving my room.

                I looked at my phone, there were 5 messages received. I opened them and saw that they’re all from my EXO hyungs telling me to rest well. Basically all messages were the same, only from different people. I looked at my messages again and happened to see ___-ah’s message to me yesterday. I smiled while reading it again. Then I stopped… after realizing that I was reading it again and again. I locked my phone and shifted my body to a more comfortable position. If I wasn’t around… then who’s going to mentor her? It’d be Suho-hyung right? Since everyone else is also busy… it wouldn’t be right if Baekhyun-hyung mentor two people at once… or is it possible? Aish! Stop thinking about this now, I’ll just rest… … … … Is she aware of my condition right now? Of course, Suho-hyung will announce it. I heard my phone beep and I find myself grabbing it at once. It was a message. I opened it and saw it was from Kai-hyung. I felt my mood went down… Why? Am I anticipating her to message me? Of course not. I bet she wants me to stay sick for awhile since she’ll not be too tired from practice anymore. Tsk! I read Kai-hyung’s text, he was just asking if I already ate. I just replied him yes, because I know he’ll nag me if I say no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Shhh! Don’t disturb him, pabo!!” I think I heard someone say. I stretched and rub my eyes when I saw my hyungs inside my room. “See what I told you! Aish~!” I saw Chanyeol-hyung scold Kai-hyung. “Are you feeling better?” Suho-hyung asked me. I nodded. “How’s the workshop?” I blurted out while trying to sit. “It was okay, I told them that you caught a fever and that you need to rest…” Suho-hyung said. I nodded as I expected him continue but he just looked at me again. Yah! Tell me more, you stupid leader! ”Are you hungry already? Manager-hyung made some soup for you. D.O.-ah, Baekhyun-ah, go and get our maknae some food,” Suho-hyung instructed them while they just nodded.  “We’ll just change our clothes,” Kai said while Chanyeol-hyung followed him. “You can change your clothes too hyung,” I said. “You sure?” he asked worriedly. “I’m just sick, I’m not dying,” I said coldly. “Okay, I’ll be back,” he chuckled while I nodded. “Oh… and if you don’t mind, I mentored _____-ah today,” he said while grinning. WTF was that for?! “I don’t mind,” I said coldly. At least it wasn’t Baekhyun-hyung. What am I thinking? If it was Baekhyun-hyung, I won’t mind either. I don’t like her like that. Psh!

 

 

 

 

wee! I updated another chapter, I can't believe it either! HAHA :)) I thought I'll start updating again by tomorrow but since Twinkle MV is out (Have you watched it already?), I turned my computer on and now I ended up checking this.. HAHA :)) hope you like this! hello to my new subscribers!