No devil..

My Devil Mentor

 

Suho’s POV

                “Yah Sehun-ah! Yah!! Wake up!!” I kept banging Sehun’s door. It’s 8 am and he’s not coming out of his room. “Yah, don’t wait me go in there you lazy head!!” I shouted again but he’s still not coming out. Aish! So I grabbed the duplicate key and opened his room. I saw him drowning himself with blankets. I went closer to his bed and started waking him up. “mmmph” he just murmured randomly. “Yah, still not waking up?” I said and he still doesn’t move. So I grabbed his blanket away from him and I saw him shivering his eyes still closed. I touched him and he’s burning with fever. “You have a fever!” I said worriedly. I realized he was still shivering so I put the blanket on him again and closed the air conditioner. “Hyung, what’s the matter?” I heard D.O. from the door. “Sehun-ah can’t make it today, he has a fever,” I said. “What?” D.O. asked and now his expression is O___O. “Yea, please get the first aid kit, there’s medicine in there. It’s in the compartment beside the refrigerator. And get a glass of water,” I ordered D.O.

                Manager-hyung saw Sehun’s condition so he called a doctor. The doctor said that it was due to over fatigue, and he just needs to rest. Manager-hyung instructed us to go to SME and said that he’ll be the one to watch over Sehun.

Your POV

                “My princess, how’s the workshop going?” Appa asked me during breakfast. “Fine. Not as bad as I thought,” I said before drinking my milk. “Really? What made you change your mind about this whole thing? Don’t tell me it’s some guy!” he said teasingly. “What?! Of course not! I guess, I just get used to this,” I answered immediately. “Okay, okay, no need to be defensive princess,” he chuckled. “I am not defensive…” I said coldly. “Yes, yes. Nice to hear that. Then, I’ll be going to work now,” He kissed me and Jinhee on the cheek.  And before he could kiss my mom, I hurried back to my room to not be able to see the sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                We arrived at SME  15 minutes early. EXO’s late. I mean, they always arrive before us but today no one was in sight. “Yah, unnie~ why do you keep on looking at your phone?” I heard Jinhee ask me. “No, I’m not,” I said. “You are,” she said while raising one eyebrow. “I’m really not,” I said plainly. Then unknowingly, “Now, what do you call that?” I heard Jinhee while pointing at me then my phone. I just realize that I’m really looking at my phone, but why? Am I expecting anyone to call or message me? I snapped back to reality when I saw Jinhee at the corner of my eyes still pointing at me. “I just… checked the time,” I lied. I don’t really know why. “Whatever,” she rolled her eyes and left me.

                EXO finally arrived. “Sorry, we’re not early, something came up, now should we go and practice?” Suho-oppa said. I looked at them and I don’t see Sehun. Maybe he’s buying coffee for himself again. I saw Suho-oppa approaching me so I greeted him while smiling and he smiled back. “I’ll mentor you for today,” he suddenly blurted out. Did he just tell me that he’ll mentor me today? “hm?” I asked him again just to check if I heard him correctly. “Ah, ne. Sehun has a really high fever today, so he can’t come today. The doctor said, he needs to rest,” he continued. “Ahh…” I answered, though I think I sounded a little disappointed. “Don’t worry, I’ll just substitute him. He’ll still be your mentor once he’s healthy again,” he smiled at me. “Ne,” I smiled back. I wanted to ask him about Sehun’s condition but I don’t know how to ask him so I just stayed quiet.

                Suho’s a really nice mentor. He just gave me a song piece and asked me to sing it for him. He gave me some advice and let me sing at least 3 times before saying that I’m already good. This day ironically bored me. I really think Suho-oppa’s nice but I don’t know… maybe I got used to Sehun allowing me to use all my adrenaline rush. For the first time, I joined everyone for break time. Baekhyun sat next to me and for 10 minutes he just told me some jokes. Some was really lame, but I still managed to laugh at his dorkiness. “Hyung, Manager Jaesook wants to talk to us,” I heard Suho call Baekhyun and nodded to him. “Uhm, sorry… I need to excuse myself first,” he told me. “Oh no please, it’s okay,” I said and smiled to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Annyeong ____-noona!” Kai sat beside me while I saw him trying to munch over another piece of sandwich. “Annyeong~!” I smiled at him. “Uhm…” I hesitated but I think Kai heard me. “What is it noona?” he said and looked at me before having another bite from his sandwich. “You’re all here… uhm… I just want to ask who’s taking care of Sehun?” I slowly said. “Manager-hyung went back to our dorm, he’s taking care of him now,” he smiled. “oh.. I see,” I smiled at him before drinking my juice. “Why? You want to visit him?” Kai suddenly blurted out while smiling."Is that... ok?“ I asked. “Really?! I was just joking," he eyed me suspiciously. "Oh, but if you want, I guess it’s okay. I’ll ask Suho-hyung,” he continued. “Nevermind. Besides, I think he needs to rest,” I protested. What are you thinking Kai? I grinned and he just nodded still looking at me so I walked away from him.

 

 

 

 

Had the time to update today! Aw... No Sehun in sight! :( This is a lonely chapter, right? keke~ I'll try to update later. It's supposed to be my father's 59th birthday today, so we'll hear mass. I really wish he's here.. I miss him so much.. :( Enough of the drama, I still hope you enjoy this chapter... I'm sensing intense drama in the future chapters... so please, hold on! kekeke~ Bye for now!