Snob Operation...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                Stop confusing me… You’re making things hard for me… please… his final words keeps on ringing in my ear. “Miss, are you coming in or what?” the bus driver snapped me back to reality. I nodded and went inside the bus. I’m making things hard for him? I’m confusing him? And that I should stop? But he’s the one who’s confusing me. Is he being bipolar again?

                “Appa, Umma, I’m back,” I shouted when I arrived home. “My princess! Thanks for the presentation you made, I got promoted!!” Appa came running and hugged me. “Wow! Congratulations Appa!” I hugged him back. “Tell me what you want, I’ll buy it for you,” he said. “I’ll think of it first,” I said. “Okay. How’s your day?” he asked. I remembered this morning, dragging Sehun in the restaurant, him dragging me in the cinema, talking and laughing with him at the park… and then his sudden change of mood at the bus stop. “Uhm…” it took time for me to answer. “Okay, fine, if you don’t want to share,” he said. “Let’s eat dinner,” he continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Jinhee entered my room after dinner. “So, how was your date?” she said while smiling widely. “Uh? I didn’t have a date?” I answered. “You were with Sehun-oppa,” she said while raising her left eyebrow. “Ohh.. that? It wasn’t a date. And how’d you know I was with him?” I asked suspiciously. “I called you but he answered it saying you were in the CR. He told me to call you back but since it wasn’t really important I didn’t call you back,” she said. “Ahh..” I said in a monotone. “Yah! Tell me more? Where did you go? What did you do?” she said all of it without blinking. “Why are you so interested? It wasn’t a date okay!” I said defensively. “Whatever, just tell me,” she asked again. So I told her where we went and what we did… except for the bus stop. I myself don’t understand so I didn’t bother telling her.

                “You like him?” Jinhee suddenly asked me. “M-m-mworago? O-o-of course n-not!” I was shocked by her straightforwardness as I waved my hands gesturing ‘it’s-not-like-that’. She looked at me for about 7 seconds, “You like him!” she answered what she wanted me to answer. “I-it’s not like that. It was just… uhm.. it was just--" “It was a date!” she cut me. “No, I said it wasn’t--" I was defending myself. “The both of you, eating together then watching a movie while eating popcorn---“ she cut me. “We didn’t share!” I cut her. “…and you spend the remaining time talking to each other at the park. In any way you look at it, it’s a D-A-T-E, date!” she even spelled the word while I feel myself sweating. “I know how to spell date, you don't have to teach me! You say what you want to say but it's still not a date! I’m sleeping, goodnight!” I covered myself with my blanket. He even said I'm not his type! tsk! So even if it was a date for me, it's not a date for him so in the end it's still not a date! “Okay… goodnight unnie!” she said teasingly. “Lock the door!” I shouted at her.

No One’s POV

                The next day, you woke up earlier and packed your things. You didn’t have enough sleep because of Jinhee teasing you and all. You checked the mirror and checked if you have pimple, but no you don’t so you sighed in relief. Your mom drove you and Jinhee to SME. You saw a bus outside as you kissed your mom Goodbye.

                You and Jinhee just arrived on time so you didn’t have the chance to greet everyone. “Kids, let’s have a headcount,” Suho gathered everyone. “Okay, we’re complete, let’s go!” Suho said. You finally greeted everyone on sight. You saw Sehun and he also saw you. You smiled and was about to approach him when he walked directly inside the bus, ignoring you. Why is he being a devil again? You thought. You also went inside the bus and spotted Sehun at the back part staring outside the window. You saw Baekhyun standing up and looking at you, you smiled at him. “Hyung~! Can I sit next to you? You know I’m a bad sleeper, I can’t let Jiyoung know this,” you saw Kai ask Baekhyun. “Uh? Why don’t you sit next to Chanyeol?” Baekhyun was hesitating. “Chanyeol-hyung and D.O.-hyung sat beside each other,” Kai pouted and did Aegyo. Baekhyun look disappointed but agreed to it. You looked for Jinhee but he already sat beside Jiyoung. Suho was seated next to their Manager so your last choice was to sit with Sehun.

               Sehun saw you approaching him so he called Krystal. “Krystal, sit with me,” he said bluntly. “Huh? But my trainee doesn’t have to sit with anyone,” Krystal said but he didn’t speak. Krystal was torn between her cousin and her trainee when she saw you. “Oh, ____-ah? Do you mind sitting beside Jong-in? Sehun wants me to sit beside him,” Krystal said. You were sad but you didn’t let it show. You just nodded.

Krystal’s POV

                “Sehunnie~” I called him. “Mwo?” he bluntly said. “I’m bored,” I said. “Then sleep,” he said. “Aish! I sat next to you because you asked me too, but you just want to sleep,” I said irritated at this creature beside me. He didn’t react. I looked to my right and saw Jong-in and ____-ah talking. “Jong-in-ah!” I called Jong-in. “Ne?” he asked. “Are you two getting to know each other?” I said teasingly. “Huh? Uhm, it’s not like that. We were just talking,” ____-ah said so I laughed. “I was just kidding. Anyway, can you talk to me too? I’m not sleepy and this guy beside---“ I was cut when Sehun placed his earphones in my ear. “What? I thought---“ “What do you want to do?” he cut me while smiling and it seriously freaked me out. “Let’s play, what do you have in your ipod?” I asked almost forgetting Jong-in and ____-ah so I turned to look at them again. “Oh, kwenchana, you can continue what you’re doing,” I smiled and turned back to Sehun.

                “Seriously, you’re boring me,” Sehun said arrogantly. “Aish~! I will really practice this and win!!” I defended myself. “You’re still not sleepy?” he asked me. “Yeah, I think we’re really noisy. Let’s sleep,” I said. So I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

 

 

My promise to everyone's granted! Chapters 30 and 31 are DONE! :D hope you enjoy the chapters.. off to start writing again.. ^^ and new characters!! Krystal~! I love her. lol =) she's NOT a villain here, in fact she'll be someone of importance, really.. ^^ hang in there and I'll see you on the next chapters~ ^^