Almost Deja Vu

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                “Let’s watch it after. It’s my treat this time, just like our first date.” He actually considered it as a date? So… it was our first date all along? <33333 I was still thinking why he thought it was our first date when our orders arrived. Good timing, I don’t really need the answer. “Here,” he hasn’t even taken a bite of his bibimbap yet he’s already giving me a spoonful. It’s those little things he does that make my heart flutter like it’s going to burst any second. I ate it without hesitation then gave him a promising smile. “Tasty?” he asked while smiling from my action. I’m still chewing so I just nodded. “Sehun… aaaaa~,” I offered him some ramen and he also quickly ate it. We’re actually doing some indirect kisses now, because of sharing our food. But neither of us felt awkward, well that’s at least what I think…

                “Yummy,” I said after finishing the food. We stayed for another 15 minutes to digest and paid the food. Next stop is the cinema. Sehun always holds my hand every time we walk together; I’m really used to it now. Sehun made me buy the tickets while he bought the popcorn and the drinks. Right! I doubt if I can finish them. Horror movies and popcorn doesn’t go well together. If you want to finish one, the other should be ignored.

                “Why did you buy a large one? I can’t finish this, and where’s your popcorn?” I asked him when he finally handled me the popcorn after positioning ourselves at the lazy-boy seats. “Ever heard of sharing?” he asked me. “Ohh.. okay,” I get what he’s supposed to mean.

Sehun’s POV

                Just like last time, this woman can’t really handle horror movies. She’s not looking at the screen again and covering her eyes with her hands. I grabbed the popcorn from her and started eating it. “Yah! What happened???” she started asking me. “Watch it,” I ignored her question. “You told me you won’t be selfish!” she complained so I gave her a blank look. I saw her pout so I smiled. “It’s actually boring… not that scary at all,” I told her while returning my focus on the screen. “Did you hear that it’s a true story? What if there’s a ghost? I’m going to have a heart attack,” she continued. “It’s not,” I disagreed and offered her some popcorn. She quickly ate a piece before covering her ear again.

                “Waaaa!!! Sehun!!! Why did they shout? Did the ghost appear?” she shouted after hearing that everyone else in the cinema, except me, shouted. What the hell? Really, there is nothing scary about this movie. I looked at her and I even with the dimmest light, I could see her scared expression. I put aside the popcorn and cleaned my hands with some tissue. “No ghost appeared,” I answered her question. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me while giving her a hug.

                 “Why are you so scared over this?” I asked her softly and I saw her raise her head a little to look at me. “I don’t know… because they’re scary?” she said sarcastically but I feel her tightening her hug. “I don’t find this scary at all. I actually find this… romantic,” I . “Aish~ is this the reason why you wanted to watch a horror movie?” she asked. “Uhuh,” I told her the truth. “Witty devil,” she mumbled.

                 After the movie, we went to the same park we went during our first date. We sat on an empty bench and talked about random things. All the time I held her hand, it feels perfect that way. After awhile, she stopped talking and suddenly rested her head on my shoulder. “Tired?” I asked her. “No, not really… I just want to rest on your shoulder,” she answered softly so I put my left arm around her neck to make her more comfortable and let my other right hand hold hers.

                 We watched the sun set before heading back to SME. I never really liked sunset, I don’t find anything interesting in watching it. But today, I began to enjoy and appreciate the sunset. “Sehun…” she uttered my name. “Uh?” I asked for her to continue. “Saranghae…” she said and I felt her grip on my hand tighten.. It really is true; when you’re with the person who’s mainly your reason for your happiness, everything else will be beautiful and special. “I know, I love you too,” I responded without hesitation and I sensed that she smiled

 

No prof... So I found the time to update... :) comments are loved ❤❤