Contained Feelings

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                The next week, everything’s back to normal. You and Sehun could really feel your affection towards each other, there is no doubt. When you need to practice, Sehun will be a mentor. But when there’s breaks or when he’d already dismiss you, Sehun will be your romantic devil.

               It’s Saturday today. It’s almost the 8th week of your summer workshop. Two weeks left and it’s the final recital! You ate your breakfast and prepared yourself for the day’s workshop. You and Jinhee were really early today, and to add to that, there isn’t much traffic. You arrived at SME 30 minutes before 9. You planned to head to the cafeteria since your boyfriend’s always there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “_____-ah!” you heard a familiar voice call you. “Minhyun!” you called his name and gave him a sweet smile after you turned to his voice and recognize him. “Mind eating breakfast with me? My treat,” he said while coming closer to you. “Oh? I already ate my breakfast, but I can accompany you,” you said while looking around the cafeteria, looking for Sehun. “Ohh… are you expecting to see anyone?” he asked in a serious tone. “Huh?... Ah! Ne, I’m looking for Sehun,” you said while giving him a bigger smile. “Sehun? That guy from last week?” he asked. “Ah, ne. Sorry, he’s really like that,” you said apologetically but then immediately focused on looking for Sehun again.

Your POV

                “Ohh… uhm, mianhae ____-ah,” he said slowly and seriously. I turned to look at him and saw that his head is already lowered. “Waeyo?” I asked confusingly. “For that day… for leaving---“ “It’s okay…” I cut what Minhyun was about to say. I already know where this is going. “No! I can’t forgive myself,” he said and I saw his hands already clenched to a fist. “It’s not… your fault,” I said slowly. But what he just said made me remember that day… when he left me. It made me remember the times I cried for him, hoping he’ll come back for me. “I’m sorry for not calling,” he continued and that immediately broke my heart. “You didn’t…” I couldn’t control what my heart wanted to say anymore. I agreed to what he said while starting to fight my tears from falling. I can’t believe this! Haven’t I already cried my last tears for him… but what is this? Is it because? Right! Because I still don’t understand why he never called or wrote for me. “…you never called. I… haven’t heard anything from you…since that day---” I also lowered my head when I just realized he’s already hugging me. “I’m sorry…I just don’t know what to say… how to tell you…” he whispered and I can feel his hug tighten.

              “BUT YOU ALWAYS KNEW WHAT TO SAY!” it surprised me that I actually yelled at him and that I pushed him away. I could see the shock from his face then I just realized that tears are beginning to run down my cheeks… I’m crying, for him… AGAIN?! “Who gave you permission to hug my GIRLFRIEND?!” I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. That voice! That arrogant voice that always calms my heart. But what are these tears? They keep on falling; they wouldn’t stop…

Sehun’s POV

                Aish! It’s already 8:40 and we’re still at this damn highway!! It’s the freaking fault of this manager-hyung! How can he leave our itinerary? I wonder if my girl’s already at the cafeteria…

                Finally, SME building! I looked at my wrist watch, 8:50. Good, ten minutes before the time. Maybe ____-ah also just arrived. I directed towards the cafeteria when I saw ____-ah. And she’s in the arms of a familiar guy… what was his name again? Aish~! I don’t remember names of boring looking people… I just now it’s her childhood BEASTFRIEND!! I hurried towards their direction when… “BUT YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO SAY!” I heard her yell in anger as she pushed him away from her. I walked faster closer to them.

               “Who gave you permission to hug my GIRLFRIEND?!” I shouted at that maniac who just hugged _____-ah. “I used to. But after that day, I couldn’t compose anything because I know you wouldn’t accept it. Even if you force yourself to understand, you wouldn’t accept it…” he started saying things to ____-ah. I didn’t understand what he was saying so I just turned my focus on my woman. I turned to look at her and I couldn’t deny the shock that I felt when I saw her… crying. I immediately wiped her tears away with both of my hands. ““Sehun---“ “You!” I cut her and pointed at this dickhead in front of me. “Better listen ‘cause I don’t like repeating things…” I started but I saw him ignore me. He started to come near ___-ah so my cooperating reflexes made me push him. Just stay away from my woman, will you!DARE TO TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN, YOU DIE!” I shouted while giving him a shot of my serious death glare. I took her hand and headed straight to the elevator.

 

WAAAA!!! Last update before I leave the province and head for the capital. Lol, what? Hunger games.. XD anyways, I'm going to try updating as fast as I can.. Though, it's  not as fast as I did before.. School starts, I'm gonna be busy understanding assets, liabilities and equity..... =|