It's too early...

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                 “Aish~! You’re really unpredictable!” I saw ___-ah beside me. She looked angry at me but she immediately changed her expression to a happy one. What is wrong with her? “What do you want?” I said coldly grabbing my bag and not looking at her. “It’s too early, you want to eat? My treat!” she smiled while grabbing my arm.

                “Yah~! Where are we going?” I asked her and she’s still grabbing my arm. “Here!” she said while pointing at the restaurant in front of us. “You can eat by yourself, why’d you have to bring me with you?” I asked her coldly. “Don’t worry, it’s too early so there’s not much people, no one will recognize you. But still, I brought these just in case,” she said as she grabbed a cap and a mask in her bag and handed them to me. “You planned this?” I asked. “Uhuh! Well, except that it’s earlier than I expected,” she laughed at her silliness. I just stared at her. I know this is wrong… I already gave her up for Baekhyun-hyung, but she is, unknowingly, making it hard for me to let her go. “So, what do you like to eat?” she asked me without looking at me. She just kept on staring at the menu. “Uhm---” “You can order anything, I’m paying!” she cut me off and looked at me. “Then I’ll order everything,” I said coldly. “Yah~ You don’t plan on washing the dishes are you? Just order what you want!” she stuck her tongue out and looked at the menu again. “Ramen,” I said. “Okay, then I’ll have that too!” she said while smiling brightly.

                 “You could have just invited the others, you know,” I said while waiting for our order. “They left already and Jinhee’s going out with her friend,” she pouted. “Then you could just eat alone, no need to drag me with you,” I said coldly. “Why are you so meanie? Tsk!” she sighed I just ignored her. “I don’t like eating alone…” she continued now pouting. “Such a kid” I said but she just nodded. “So you’ll rather choose to die of hunger than to eat alone?” I asked in monotone. “Of course not! I’ll look for someone to eat with me,” she said while smiling widely. Just then our orders came. “Let’s eat!” she said while I just nodded.

                The whole time she was eating, she didn’t speak to me and just ate and ate her ramen. I couldn’t help myself from staring at her. Why are you doing this to me? “Finished!” she said while pointing at her empty bowl. She looked at my bowl which was still half full. “For a guy, you’re a really slow eater,” she said. “I’m not hungry to start with,” I said. “It’s okay, I’m not pressuring you. We still have time,” she smiled while opening her bag. “I’ll just go to the cr, I’ll leave my things here so you better not leave!” she smiled while putting her bag beside me. I just nodded.

             I heard her phone ring. I took it and saw that Jinhee’s calling her. It keeps on ringing. Shouldn’t.Answer.Her.Phonecall. “Sorry, she’s at the CR, call after 5 minutes,” I ended up answering the call. “Who’s this?” jinhee asked. “Sehun, call her later,” I said. “Ohhh… It’s okay! Nothing important really. Then, bye!” she hang up. I looked at her wallpaper and saw her picture, I think it was taken from her room, I don’t know. She’s still not coming out of the CR. I don’t know how I ended up browsing through her messages now. She’s not the type who like saving messages, her inbox only consisted of 13 messages mostly from her Appa and one from… Sehun Devil. So this is her name for me?! Psh! It’s my first and only text I sent her and it’s still here. I smiled at the thought of it. Next, I ended up in her drafts. I saw too many messages. I wasn’t planning to read them when something caught my attention… Sehun… I saw my name so I opened and read it.

 

 

ASDFGHJKL~~~!! Sehun read your messages, he discovered them!! Last update for today.. :( I miss playing the guitar, so lemme play it.. please? hehehe~ ^^ I'll try updating again tomorrow! and hello to my new subscribers, one of them's my cousin! LOL :))) comments are loved.. mwa :*