Cry Cry

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                “So, what do you want as a reward?” I tried to start a topic after we our feet dragged us near the riverbank. “Huh?” she asked but she got what I’m saying because she immediately said, “Ahh! That reward! Ohh.. I never really thought about it yet,” she said honestly. “Then, you can think about it now. What would you want?” I asked curiously. “I don’t really have anything in mind,” she’s still thinking. “How about you ask Suho to make you a permanent trainee?” I suggested. “What? No, I’m not planning on being an artist like you,” she said while smiling. “Why? I mean, you joined this but you don’t want to debut?” I was surprised by her answer. “Correction, this is all my mom’s idea. I have nothing to do so I just accepted this,” she smiled. “But, won’t you consider? I watched you perform in that stage and seriously, you’re beyond talented! You’re very natural,” I honestly said. “Uh? Ehehehe.. Sorry, I don’t know how to properly accept compliments,” she was embarrassed so I just laughed at her reaction. “Maybe, I’ll just ask Suho-oppa to buy everyone lunch when we get back to seoul,” she said. “I see. Then I hope you don’t change your mind! We’ll have a group date then,” I smiled. “What? No, it’s not that. I mean, lunch, you know,” she said defensively. I laughed at her awkwardness. “Group lunch, group date, it’s all the same,” I and it worked, she blushed from embarrassment. “I would like to call it just a lunch,” she added so I just let her be.

Sehun’s POV

                “When are you planning to stop this ignoring plan of yours?” Krystal asked me irritatingly after we saw Baekhyun-hyung and _____-ah but I kept silent. “Yah! I understand everything you said, but isn’t this too much? I mean, ignoring her and all. She might think she did something wrong because you keep on ignoring her!” she’s keeping up with her sermons. “Yah! Are you even listening?! Will you stop with all of this, and---“ “She pushed me away!!” I cut her and didn’t notice that I actually yelled at her. She looked so shocked so I just lowered my head again. “I was so stupid! I…*sniff* I actually hoped she could change her mind… but, she… she pushed me away,” I lowered my voice. I felt my eyes begin to moist, and my nose begin to run. I’m controlling my tears from falling but it’s making it hard for me to breathe. “Sehun-ah…I’m sorry,” she held my hand and tried to comfort me.

                I told her what exactly happened while she’s comforting me. I can’t believe I wasn’t able to control my tears so I ended up crying in front of a girl. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life! “You really… love her,” she whispered to me softly. “You have no idea,” I said, finally calmed myself down. I stood up and she also stood up. “I think we better rest now, it’s a long day,” I said. “Ne,” she said. “Why does it sound like you’re the one who’s defeated?” I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. “Yah, don’t laugh. Psh! If you find it hard sleeping, you can text me,” she continued comforting me so I nodded. “Then, head back first,” I said and she nodded. She started walking but she turned back and hugged me tightly so I hugged her back. She knew I needed that. When I saw her enter the cottage, I decided to also head back when someone called me, “Sehun-ah! Let’s go back together!”

Your POV

                I never really think of that reward since I’m not planning to win first place from the start. So when he asked me what I wanted, I just randomly said lunch with everyone, that’d be nice. I really had fun talking to Baekhyun-oppa, he’s always so calm and lively. I think it was getting pretty late so I suggested we both return to the cottage and he agreed to take me back.

               Now, I can already see the base camp but I saw two figures standing in front of our cottage. It took me about five more steps to recognize them… they were Sehun and Krystal. Krystal was about to walk inside our cottage but she turned back again, walked closer to Sehun and hugged him. I was shocked from what I saw. He hugged her back and then she finally entered our cottage. It felt like something’s piercing through my chest again, I wanna run away from here. I know Baekhyun-oppa saw everything but he’s still calm and continued walking. So, he also knows that Sehun likes Krystal? “______-ah? What is it? Aren’t you coming?” Baekhyun-oppa realized I stopped. “Ah, yes,” I said forcing a smile. “Sehun-ah! Let’s go back together!” Baekhyun-oppa yelled so that Sehun will hear him. I saw Sehun turn his gaze to us and nodded to Sehun but he looked away immediately. I only had the chance to stare at Sehun for a few seconds but… his eyes… did he cry? “So, I’ll let you go for today. Goodnight,” Baekhyun-oppa excused himself. “Uh, ne. Goodnight,” I bowed and directly went back to the cottage.

               As soon as I entered our cottage, tears kept on falling again! Good thing, there weren’t anyone in sight so I directed towards the restroom and washed my face. I stayed there for about 20 minutes before I entered our room. The lights were off so I assumed everyone was already sleeping. I went up my bed and closed my eyes…Sehun hugged her... Argh! Why am I remembering this! Why did I have to witness that? His eyes, he cried…he was far from me, but I noticed that. Why? Because his eyes are my most favorite part of his face. He really likes Krystal so much… she even had the ability to make him cry. I felt my pillow began to wet from my tears. I constantly cry nowadays, I don’t know the exact reason why but I’m sure it’s all because of him! Yah, Sehun-ah! You pabo!! What did you do to me?

 

OMG... I'm so excited for the next chapter.. but I won't post it yet! >:))) I wan't you all guys to see what happens.. BUT don't expect too much! PLEASE, don't! lol :DDDD Comments are loved! ^^ TATA for now..  thank you to my new subscribers.. love.laugh.love =)