Sehun understands?

My Devil Mentor

 

Minhyun’s POV

                “BUT YOU ALWAYS KNEW WHAT TO SAY!” She cried because of me… I wanted to hug her and tell everything else that there is left to say. I want to tell her I came back because I missed her every single day. I missed being with her, and I never only looked at us just as bestfriends… there is something more. I came back because there is no use trying to forget her… I failed a thousand times, I give up! I always find myself looking at an empty space, thinking of her. Even my dreams consisted of her. I came back to confess and tell her that… I never stopped loving her.

                But that guy from before… is he always fond of meddling with other people? I just need to fcking kill him! But I can’t… if he’s the same nobody guy from last time, I can easily smack his face and bury him alive. Not anymore, he’s already her boyfriend… I heard him well. I froze. I was too late. I never even had the chance to tell her what I really feel…

                My job for today has ended. I wasn’t paying attention to what that director says so I received multiple disappointing looks from him. Should I kill you instead? You’re even a noob in directing, goodluck with the ratings. I was about to wrap the day and go back to my uncle’s house when I saw her... with him. I stared at her for a moment. I know that look… she wants to tell me something. So I excused myself from my uncle. Her boyfriend, surprisingly let her talk to me and gave us privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Can we go back to the way it was supposed to be?” she asked me. I really want us to be more than that, but it’s better than nothing… I nodded in agreement and pulled her in for a hug. She hugged me back, so tightly. I missed the feeling of her warm embrace.I take it back. I can’t. Seeing her with that guy is killing me. I can’t see her with anyone else, just me. I’m possessive, I admit it! It’s my worst character. _____-ah, can you just choose me instead? I can already fight for this. I will never leave you anymore, just be with me… please. I will protect you from any harm; I will always take care of you…

                I told my uncle I need to take care of something. I’ll just take the cab back to his house. I sat with her on a couch, in the waiting area. “It’s my turn to ask, what business do you have here?” I started talking. “Appa enrolled me for this summer’s workshop,” she answered immediately. “Workshop? You mean dancing and singing?” I got confused. It’s never really like her to do these things. “uh… yea… that kind of workshop,” she said awkwardly. “I can’t believe this,” I was surprised. “You know I never say no to him,” she pouted so I just nodded and gave her a teasing smile.

                “My mom’s going to be here soon,” she mumbled. “I’ll wait to see her,” I told her and I saw her smile widely. “She must miss you so much. Remember how she badly wants to adopt you?” she started laughing. “Good thing my mom loves me as well, she proposed the idea,” I joked and laughed as well. “If that really happened, we’ll be some kind of siblings. Haha,” she continued laughing. “That’s going to be weird,” I commented. “We’ll get used to it. Besides, we’re super close, it wouldn’t be hard. And you wouldn’t have to leave---“ she paused at the last word she uttered so I stared at her. “I mean, we’ll see each other grow. I’ll be able to witness how your voice changed,” she tried to correct herself. I just smiled and nodded.

               “I hated it,” I said normally while giving off a forced smile. “Huh?” she was confused. “Leaving you…” I continued. “Oh…” she was speechless for some time. “Was it lonely?” she began speaking again in a serious tone. “Worse. I badly want to fly back home,” I told her the truth. “We faced the same difficulties,” she said while resting her head on my shoulder. We always did these things. It’s normal for us. “Had some friends?” I asked her. “I really don’t know. Maybe I can consider them friends. Had them lately… but I closed myself from having another bestfriend,” she told me honestly. “Thanks,” I her hair.

Sehun’s POV

                She’s still not here. I wonder what they’re talking about. Aish!!! Trust her Sehun, you need to trust her! “Yah, maknae! Why aren’t you with _____-noona?” Kai-hyung asked me. “She saw a friend,” I answered him coldly. “Ohhh…” Kai-hyung said. “So? Where’d you spend your date? You two, not even inviting me! We could’ve a double date!” He continued talking again. “You don’t have anyone,” I told him in a monotone while giving him a blank expression. “Aish! You impudent maknae!! You!! You really have to show-off that you have a love life and that I don’t?!” he was irritated. “I don’t mind you bringing Chanyeol-hyung. Ever saw him cross-dressed? You won’t see the difference between him and a real chick,” I gave him a smirk. Booya! He was irritated, he walked out. I can’t see him being red from irritation though, he’s just too dark for me to realize it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really... so she's not planning to go up in here anymore? She didn't even text me. Pft! I grabbed my bag and started exiting the practice room. "Yah! You maknae!! Where are you goingww again?!?" I heard Suho-hyung yell! "Downstairs," I said bluntly without looking at him. "Yah! YAAAHHHHH!!---" I didn't plan on hearing his useless sermons and just continue on heading towards the elevator. I wonder if she's still here... I mean, they wouldn't leave the building right? I'd massacre that dickhead if he tries to kidnap her!

 

 

argh! I miss updating! College . Haha! And I'm updating inside a mall.. LOL :)) hello new subscribers~ don't forget to comment! ❤