Baby, literally

My Devil Mentor

 

No One's POV
                  You and Jinhee just arrived on time since there was a heavy traffic. You texted Sehun about it so you headed straight to the practice room. At lunch break, Sehun dismissed you five minutes later than the others for the same reason that he wants only the two of you together. "I read your letter," he started speaking. You're waiting for him to continue, but instead he kept silent. "Is that all you?" you can't hold your curiosity about what he felt with your letter. "Ne," and he just nodded. You were irritated with his answer so you wrinkled your forehead. Sehun laughed at your reaction and then he lightly pinched your cheeks. "I made 20 plus drafts before finally writing that letter you know! Tsk" you're still unsatisfied with his reaction.
 
                  "I'm just playing with you..." Sehun pulled you in for a hug and even if the both of you are still sweaty from the practice, it feels perfect that way. "... It's actually my first time receiving a love letter from my girlfriend," he said then he pulled away from the hug so that he can look you straight in the eyes. "You receive fan letters," you rolled your eyes. "I said, from a girlfriend. And those fan letters, I never really had a chance to read one," you were confused by what he said. "It's manager-hyung's job," he said and you just nodded, but still bewildered. "So, my letter's the first letter you've read?" you nseerasked a dumb question so Sehun gave you an 'are-you-serious-with-your-question' look. "No, I've read many letters but they weren't from any of my Exs'.. Most of them are from my mom. You see, she always say that she's my number 1 fan," he laughed  little and held your hand. "You should keep them," you told him. You're actually curious about his past girlfriends, but you thought it was improper to ask. "I used to stack them in my desk at our house, but when I moved to our dorm, my mom brought them and put them in a box," Sehun answered your question and you remembered something. "Is that the box beside your bed?" you saw that Sehun was surprised by your question and you immediately raised a hand as a sign of defense. "I happen to notice it when we had a chance to tour your rooms. It looked like it was made from utmost sincerity and effort. I thought it was actually from someone special," you told him while smiling. "My mom's someone special," he answered bluntly but he knows what you mean so he just chuckled. "Right... Okay, never--" "Keep on writing for me," he said it in a tone that doesn't need your answer. "Put them beside your bed," you negotiated. "I'll sleep beside them," he said so you just laughed softly and nodded.
 
                  "Come on, let's eat," Sehun grabbed his bag and went closer to you. "Wait, I'm looking for something," you told him while looking inside your bag. "Here!" you smiled. "What's that?" he asked what you were holding so you handed it to him. "Whose son is this?" he asked you while acting curious. He knows exactly that you're the baby in the picture but he wanted to annoy you. "Mwo?! SON! That's me, you pabo!" you got irritated at him and so you tried to take your picture back but Sehun raised his arm so you won't be able to reach it. "Really? Well if you look at it in this angle. Hmm...? Oh right, you're wearing a dress!" he succeeded in annoying you. "YAAHHH!! Give it back!!!" you yelled at him while still trying to grab your photo. Unfortunately, he's really high so you're left with no choice but to start jumping to reach to his level. However, you still failed and Sehun found the chance to put his hands on his back. You, unknowingly, wrapped your arms around his waist to grab the picture and this made Sehun smile cheekily in satisfaction. You finally realize this so you pulled yourself away.
 
                    "Yah!! You!!" you scolded Sehun while pointing at him. Sehun laughed and he went closer to you to lightly pinch your cheeks. He took his wallet and placed your photo inside. "yah..." you eyed him. "What? Don't tell me I couldn't keep this?" he asked you and you just pouted because you really plan on giving it to him in the first place. "Here," he took a photo from his wallet, his baby picture this time, and gave it to you. "Whose daughter is this?" it's your turn to tease but being the playful Sehun, he didn't get a bit irritated. "Pretty right?" he chuckled after pointing at his baby picture. "Aish!"You rolled your eyes and Sehun just chuckled. "Do you know who this baby resembles?" he asked you and you shook your head waiting for him to continue. He pinched your cheeks lightly again and gave you a handsome smile that made you blush. Sehun pointed back at his baby picture and said, "that looks like our future baby."