Hide and Seek

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

              Good thing Baekhyun didn’t notice Sehun’s eyes. When they entered the cottage, Sehun immediately headed back to their room, not even minding to greet his hyungs. Kai and Chanyeol noticed him so they followed him to his room. Sehun then went to his bed and drowned himself with a blanket. “Sehun-ah,” Chanyeol called Sehun when he entered his room. “Maknae-ah. You can kill me if you want to, just don’t act like this,” Kai also said as he went closer to Sehun’s side. “I’m tired,” Sehun bluntly said. “…Hyung, he’s tired,” Kai mumbled to Chanyeol so he just nodded. “Then, we’ll leave you now. You take a rest,” Chanyeol said softly and stood up. He left the room and Kai followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun’s POV

                Today is the day! I am ready, I will finally confess to her. I practiced too many times, I hope it’ll be perfect… I hope she’ll say yes. I woke up earlier than everyone, I think I’m too excited yet nervous that’s why I couldn’t sleep. I took a bath and wore the best casual clothes I brought. After breakfast I sat next to D.O. at the sofa in the living room and managed to tell him that I’m finally confessing to _____-ah. He was surprised but he cheered me still. “So when are you planning to confess to her?” he asked. “Before this day ends,” I said while smiling. “Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you two talking about? You’re not talking about me, do you?” I saw Kai appear out of nowhere and I just laughed. “Why will I talk about you?” I asked. “I don’t know, because I’m interesting?” Kai giggled, he’s so confident with himself. “Sorry Kai, but I’m actually talking to D.O. about my plans on confessing to _____-ah,” I smiled cheerfully. “Huh?” he changed his expression. “Why? Is there any problem?” I asked curiously. “No, I’m just… So, when will you confess?” he continued. “Today, maybe after dinner,” I answered his question but it felt like there’s something bothering him. “Ohh… then, goodluck hyung,” Kai said and excused himself.

              “Does Kai like ____-ah?” I finally asked D.O. “No. Why?” D.O. was surprised by my question. “Really? He doesn’t seem happy. I don’t know,” I said. “No, he doesn’t like ____-ah,” he added and I nodded. “Anyway, I’ll excuse myself first. And hyung, whatever it is, you know you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to,” D.O. surprised me with what he said. “Yeah, I know,” I nodded and smiled to him.

No One’s POV

                You didn’t have enough sleep. You always find yourself thinking about Sehun but you didn’t try to analyze what he is for you. When you woke up, you grabbed your phone and saw that your dad left you a message. My princess, your dad misses you so much and also Jinhee. Take good care of yourselves when I’m not around, okay? Oh, and I’ll be going to be the one to fetch you tomorrow. It’s your grandpa’s birthday so we need to be there. I also texted Jinhee about this, so no need to explain. Then, enjoy your last day there and I’ll see both of you tomorrow morning! Saranghae.- Appa

                You replied your dad and went out of the bed. You saw Jinhee and she’s still sleeping. You turned to the other bed and you saw Krystal, also sleeping. You started feeling jealous again but you immediately directed your attention to your suitcase and grab random clothes for today. You then went straight to the bathroom and prepared for the last day.

Your POV

             “So for the third and final activity, we’re going to test your strategy and sense of communication as a group.*blah.*blah.*blah… We will play a game that would use about one-half of this entire place. Girls, separate from boys,” Suho-oppa said while giving us girls small backpacks. “Inside this backpacks are directions and instructions about this game. You also have 2 bottled waters in case you get thirsty and of course the Map. Finally, you also have this walkie-talkie. Obviously, you can only communicate with your groupmates. Taking other team’s walkie-talkie is strictly prohibited. *blah.*blak*blah… Again, remember the theme, camaraderie and trust, hold on to that! Boys, stay here for my instructions. Girls, the game starts… NOW!” Suho-oppa finally started the game.

        “_____-ah,” I turned to whoever called me, it’s Baekhyun-oppa. “Fighting!” he smiled and waved goodbye. “Fighting,” I also cheered him. “_____-ah, let’s go now?” Krystal called me, so I run towards her. “So, according to the instructions, this is basically a game of hide and seek,” she said. So this game really is hide and seek with a twist. Us girls need to hide really well and not let the boys of other teams find us while the boys will be the seekers. It’s up to us how we plan this whole thing. “______-ah, so we need to separate. If both of us stay at the same place, it’s easier for us to win, but also easier for us to lose. I’ll go in that direction, you go in that direction. What do you say?” she waited for my answer. “Okay, but can you tell me where are we now?” I asked so she pointed at the map where we are now. “Don’t worry, we’ll win!” she assured me and ran towards the other direction. But I’m not really on for the winning, I’m actually more worried because I might get lost in the woods. I’d rather lose than not be found.

 

 

Hello readers.. I wasn't really planning to update today 'cause I'm really sick.. ='c But yeah, I love you all so much, I still ended up updating. kekeke~ Please do comment.. ^^