There is a spring... from Jinhee's imagination

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

              “What? Hiking? Psh.. I don’t like this kind of sport,” I heard Krystal told me. “Oh, D.O.-sunbae and Chanyeol-sunbae aren’t joining?” I heard Jong-in ask Luna-sunbae’s trainee. “Really? So, this isn’t obliged?” Krystal joined the conversation excitedly. “I think so, Suho-hyung isn’t complaining,” Jong-in said. “Yes~! Then I am not going! Me time, finally!” Krystal excitedly said while standing up. “Oh… then I’m not going too. Besides, hiking isn’t my style,” Jong-in excused himself.

               I saw Sehun, he went with Kai so I think they decided to join the game. I really want to go because I want to see the view of this place, but I promised myself not to bother him. I decided not to go. I was about to go back to the cottage when, “Unnie, I want to go~!” Jinhee-ah whined. “Then go, I’m not stopping you,” I bluntly said. Aish, I also want to go… “Aish~ please go with me, pleasypleaseee,” she did aegyo. What is that for? No! It wouldn’t work. I should be, as much as possible, away from Sehun. I looked away but she took a hold of my arm. “I don’t wanna go,” I said. “Why? Don’t you like nature? The view would be great up there?” she knows me very well. “I can just enjoy the nearby sceneries,” I lied. “You can have my reward if I win. Come on, just come with me please! It’d be fun! And Jiyoung… where is she?” she shifted her focus from me to elsewhere. “I’m not interested with rewards,” I lightly pushed her away. “____-unnie…” she softly said so I turned to look at her and she’s doing----> *puppydogeyes* “I’m not falling for that,” I tried to calm myself down. *puppydogeyes* she’s holding my arm again. “UNNIE~!” she whined *puppydogeyes* “Fine~! For the sake of my eyes that needs something beautiful to see,” I stood up and put on my backpack.

No One’s POV

                You were a little late because you don’t see anyone around. “Wait, Jinhee-ah, are we on the right track?” you asked Jinhee who was holding a map. You have a map too, but you didn’t bother taking it out knowing that your head will only hurt from trying to understand it. “Trust me, unnie!” Jinhee assured you with her confidence so you just followed her. After about 50 minutes of walking, you and Jinhee saw Victoria and her trainee and also Luna and her trainee. They were resting and doing some water therapy because Luna’s trainee was also experiencing some hangover. Jinhee asked why Sulli and Amber weren’t allowed. “They must probably be behind you because I’m positive they were still there when we started to hike and we didn’t see them yet,” Victoria said before drinking her bottled water. “Ahh… then we’ll go first. We’re not really tired so, we’ll excuse ourselves first,” You said politely. “Ohh, then we’ll see you at the top. We were with Jiyoung, Kai and Sehun before, but they decided to continue walking,” Luna added. “ohh, so that’s why I haven’t seen her,” Jinhee mumbled. “Yes, you might be able to spot them,” Luna continued. “Then, we’ll be going now,” Jinhee waved goodbye and you too waved goodbye.

Jinhee’s POV

                So Jiyoung’s with Kai-oppa? Who else? Sehun-oppa? I looked at unnie and she’s just following me. Kekeke~ I should hurry her so that we can finally hike with them. Why didn’t Jiyoung invite us? Hmp! My unnie could have been hiking with Sehun-oppa, oh how much would I enjoy this! I don’t know why, but I like Sehun-oppa for my unnie. Besides, if they end up together, then I will have a faster chance to meet my, husband to be, Luhan-oppa! Hahahaha! Weird though, my future husband is older than my sister’s boyfriend if ever that happens. But then again, who cares? As long as I’m, I mean all of us are happy!

             “I’m tired, let’s rest for awhile,” she said after walking for about 1 hour. No way! I need to think of something… “No unnie, wait till we get to the spring, and then we could rest,” I lied, there’s no spring here but if we stop, we might not be able to see them on the way. So knowing my nature-lover sister, I created a spring…from my imagination. “There’s a spring around here?” unnie asked excitedly. “Uhuh,” I’m sorry unnie, I just want to hike with them. I walked faster and faster so that my unnie will follow me. “Yah~ we’re walking for almost thirty minutes, where is the spring?” she asked and she’s already irritated. Good thing, I finally saw them a few meters from us… resting! “Unnie,” I stopped and I think she still didn’t notice them. “What, are we close?” she’s lightly colored red from sweating. I looked at my map and acted surprised while making sure she saw my reaction. “What is it?” she asked with a curious face painted in her blushing face. “I’m afraid we won’t be able to see the spring. It’s not on the way. We still need to walk about 1 kilometer on the opposite direction if you want to see it,” I lied again. “What?! Aish… Okay, fine… but let’s rest for awhile, I can’t walk anymore,” she suddenly looked so down. I succeeded! She was about to sit when I yelled, “Oh look! JIYOUNG-AHHHH~!!!”

 

 

 

Yay! I kept my promise! Are you happy? HAHA :)) Off to write the future chapters again.. Anyways, I just realize I still don't have a poster for my fanfiction yet... because I'm not really good with editing. Is there anyone who could make me one? Pleasy-pleaseeee... *puppydogeyesJinheeStyle* I'll really be happy if anyone could willingly give me one. =) Anyways, thanks for the comments! I hope you're still enjoying this! I'm trying my best to make this as intriguing as possible. =DDD