Meeting EXO

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                Now our facilitator was saying things such as our time-schedule for the whole workshop. 1st week is rehearsal for dancing and singing, 2nd week is a little recap of the 1st week plus recordings. Blah…blah…blah… I didn’t catch other things he was saying since I’m not interested at all. I think I was staring at the space since Jinhee snap me back to reality by shaking my shoulders. “What?!” I said, a little irritated ‘cause she just ruined my peace and quiet. “Unnie~!” she looked at me, and she was red as tomato. “What the hell, why are you so red? Do you have rashes now? What did you eat?” I was worried until she turned my head on the front part of the room where our facilitator is, and I saw 5 pretty boys standing. Okay, now I know why she got all excited and not to mention, every girl in this room are tomato red as hell, well except me of course. I know I’m not ‘cause I’m not sensing any blood running through my cheeks. “Aish, okay, so who are they?” I whispered to her but I didn’t sound a bit interested. “Aish.. you’re not sincere,” she pouted. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. “Anyways, they’re the EXO I’m always talking to you about.” She said, still shaking me. “Oh, so they’re artist already?” Okay dumb question so she replied, “duh?!” while giving me the WTF is that question face. I just nodded. Our silent conversation was interrupted with…

                “We are ONE! Annyonghaseyo EXO-K imnida!” All of them said simultaneously while doing the thumbs-up sign with their right hand and bowing afterwards. “WAAAAAHHH~” all the girls in the room are screaming and applausing. What the? “So as I was saying,” our facilitator continued and now I’m listening since I felt so lost about everything “…some sunbaes are going to be your mentors since I’m also busy and they’re gonna teach you how to sing and dance. It’s your chance to be friends with them, okay?”our facilitator said and smiled. “Oh, and since there are 10 of you here, five girls and five guys, everyone will have their own mentor. For guys, you’ll have f(x) as your mentor, they are in room 501 so guys, please follow me,” the guys gleefully followed him and bowed to the EXO members. “Okay, so it means EXO will mentor us and those f(x) girls will mentor the guys?” I asked jinhee since I wasn’t getting much of this thing again. I just realize how much I’m buffering right now. “Yes,” Jinhee said excitedly though, still locking her eyes to the “beautiful” sight in front of us.

                “So, as Jaesook-hyung said, we’ll be your mentors for the whole duration of this summer workshop,” the guy who I think is the leader said. Jaesook-hyung? Oh, that must be our facilitator. “By the way, I’m EXO-K’s leader Suho,” he smiled. Well at least I think he’s nice. Then one by one, they are introducing themselves. “Annyonghaseyo, I’m Kai in charge of being the Lead Dancer,” Kai said while doing some dance steps. Oh my goodness, does he not have bones or what? “Annyonghaseyo, I’m D.O. in charge of singing and dancing,” the one with the big eyes said. “Annyonghaseyo, I’m Chanyeol in charge of rapping,” a really tall guy with a weird looking hairstyle said while smiling widely. “Annyonghaseyo, I’m Baekhyun and I’m in charge of being the lead singer,” wow, the guy with the most beautiful smile said. Okay I admit, he’s really cute. Then it is our turn to introduce ourselves and now it was my turn. Aish, this is another reason why I don’t like workshops and such, there’s the introduction thing and I’m not really fond of this, but then again I remember my mom said Give it a shot okay, and… be nice. Okay fine so I stood up and introduced myself, “Annyonghaseyo, choneun Lee ___ imnida” and gave my sweetest smile. I happen to catch a glimpse of that Baekhyun and wth, I think he’s staring at me right now. This is a.w.k.w.a.r.d so I just looked down again. But I want to look at him again maybe I’m just so full of myself so I slowly lift my head up but now I swear to God he’s still really looking at me so I just looked away again.

                     “So, let’s start with you choosing who you want to be partners with,” Suho said while giving us the you-can-now-stand-up gesture to us. I really want to choose Baekhyun but I suddenly became shy so I just chose Suho since he is the nicest guy that I can think of, next to Baekhyun of course. “Oh, sorry ___-ssi as much as I want to become your mentor, I can’t because I’m in charge of supervising all of you, so basically I’m a mentor of everyone not just one person. Mianhae… but there’s another member. So you’ll still be having your mentor.” Suho- said to me sadly but he still smiled weakly. “Kwenchana,” I smiled but I actually hoped that I wouldn’t have to have a mentor, at least I can make an excuse to my mom why I can’t join this stupid workshop anymore. I looked back and saw Baekhyun and hoped he doesn’t have a partner yet but then again, he already has and it’s Jinhee. Wow, my always lucky sister. I just hope that I’ll have a kind mentor.

 

                                 

Waa~! I just posted this not more than 2 hours ago, then I saw 4 people subscribed already.. Thank you guys, I hope I don't fail you.. I'll really try my best.  So, do you know who's going to be your mentor? Stay tuned and keep supporting~ love.love.love :)