love is difficult...

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                I didn’t have enough sleep again. At least this time, my hyungs woke me up. I took a bath as I reflected on what just Baekhyun-hyung told me yesterday.

                When we arrived at SME, we went straight to the practice room. It was still early so I went for the cafeteria and bought coffee. I went back to the practice room and saw her… with Baekhyun-hyung. “Sehun-ah, where have you been?” Kai-hyung called me. “I bought coffee…” I said and caught a glimpse of ___-ah. She was staring at me while smiling but I ignored her. “Anyway, come with us, I need to ask your opinion about something,” Kai-hyung said as he dragged me with Chanyeol-hyung. We ended up in the corridor. “I don’t understand why you have to drag me all the way in here. Anyway, what do you want to ask me for? We only have 5 minutes before the practice starts,” I said to them.

            “Speak!” Kai-hyung suddenly said while Chanyeol-hyung just crossed his arms looking so disappointed. “What?!” I shouted at them because I have no idea why they have to corner me here. “Why is Baekhyun-hyung flirting with ____-noona?” Kai-hyung said. “Duh? I don’t know. Why don’t you go and ask him instead?” I said while trying to walk away but Chanyeol-hyung blocked me. Don’t you dare use your height against me, hyung!! “Okay, let’s change the question… Why are you allowing Baekhyun-hyung to flirt with her?” Kai-hyung said sounding so irritated. “Since when should flirting with anyone have to have permission from someone who’s not even involved? Now move!” I said as I try to escape from them but these hyungs are really strong. I think I should really ask Tao to teach me some martial arts when I see him. “You’re involved!” Chanyeol-hyung said. “You’re just too scared to admit it, but you’re involved. You even ignored her!” Chanyeol-hyung continued. “I ignore her all the time. Now get out of my way while I’m still being nice,” I said. “Ignoring her and annoying her are two different things. Now, speak! Why are you allowing this? Baekhyun-hyung said he already told everyone, which means it includes you, that he plans on courting her and you didn’t stop him?” Kai-hyung said. “I don’t need any of your sermons, now get the off!” I’m really angry right now, so I pushed both of them away while I return to the practice room. I bet they realize how angry I was so they didn’t try to stop me anymore.

Kai’s POV

                I saw Baekhyun-hyung smiling widely this morning so I asked him what’s with the good aura. “I plan on courting someone,” he said while smiling again. “Nice hyung! Who’s the lucky girl?” I asked, too happy for him. “____-ah~!” he said. Did I hear him right? “Shocking right? But I really find ____-ah so pretty and I just fell for her” he added. Oh.My. I believe my happiness just disappeared after hearing this. Chanyeol-hyung who was beside me also heard him and joined the conversation. “Are you serious? That ___-ah? Our maknae’s ___-ah *ehem*, I mean, his trainee?” Chanyeol-hyung asked. “Oh, yeah… that one… I told maknae about this yesterday.” Baekhyun-hyung finally said. “Oh, so maknae knows about this? What did he say?” I asked him. “Well, he didn’t speak too much. I don’t even think he’s interested. But I think he’s okay with it. He even gave me his blessing. Hehehe!” Baekhyun-hyung answered. Aish! What the hell Sehun!!! You’re the most foolish person in the Universe! You don’t even know!! I need to choke slam someone right now..Aish!! “Why? Is there a problem?” he asked us. “Oh, no... well, then we’ll be preparing for today’s work now… ” Chanyeol said while I just forced a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                So I asked Chanyeol-hyung to finally make Sehun speak. He hesitated first but he agreed to it in the end since he doesn’t have any plans either. “I don’t need any of your sermons, now get the off!” Sehun pushed the both of us while walking back to the practice room. We were just acting on threatening him but in the end he got really angry at us. “Hyung, I guess we went overboard,” I said, feeling guilty. “No Kai, we did well,” Chanyeol-hyung said as he tapped my shoulder. “Why is it so hard for him to admit he likes her? Pft!” I sighed. I saw Chanyeol-hyung giving me the DUH look. “Oh, right. Baekhyun-hyung… But Maknae liked her from the start, he just kept on denying though,” I said. “But Baekhyun-hyung already told all of us, and that stupid Sehun even gave him his blessing,” Chanyeol-hyung said while looking so disappointed. “Aish! I can’t believe love can be so difficult,” I sighed as we both went inside the practice room.

 

 

 

Aw, don't you just love Kai and Chanyeol's tandem here? hehe.. the 2 hyungs <3333 Hope you like this chapter~ Oh, and hello to my new subscribers, I hope you'll love my fic.. and comments please~ :''>