I need your number

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                The next day, I acted like everything’s normal. I greeted everyone that I saw including Baekhyun-oppa though his kiss still bothers me, but I don’t want to make him feel uneasy so I still talked to him and everyone greeted me back as if nothing really happened. I just smiled because they are really thoughtful. “Yah, maknae, where are you?,” I heard Kai and he was talking to his phone. “Buy some coffee for me too!!!... What? But you just told me…  Yah! Yah! Yoboseyo?! Aish~! You selfish maknae! Even hang up on me!!” I heard Kai shouting. I believe it was Sehun on the phone, so that’s why he isn’t here yet. I just smiled from the funny sight.

Sehun’s POV

                As usual, I went to the cafeteria again to buy myself some coffee when I heard my phone ring. “Yah maknae, where are you?” it was Kai-hyung. “Buying coffee,” I said. “Buy some coffee for me too!!!” his disgusting aegyo. Argh! “I already bought mine, I’m heading back,” I coldly said to him. “What? But you just told me---“ I hang up on him. I finished my coffee and headed back to the practice room.

                “Annyeong Sehun-ah~!” ____-ah greeted me when she saw me enter the practice room. “uh? Ne,” I nodded. “Aish~! you’re really moody.. pft,” she said while I chuckled and went straight to my seat. “Yah! You maknae, I wasn’t asking you to pay!” I heard Kai-hyung shouting at me but I ignored him so he just crossed his arms and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After practicing, I told ____-ah that we could take a break. Of course, 5 minutes later than the others, but she didn’t complain anymore, I think she’s getting used to my time. I lay down on the floor again while she sat beside me… our usual positions. She started doing her rituals again, staring at my face. Aish, okay fine you do whatever you want while I rest.

                We ended the practice a little earlier than usual, but still later than the others so both of us are the only ones left in the practice room. I felt really exhausted today, I don’t know why. I remembered that I need her phone number. Well, for business purposes, ‘cause after this workshop I don’t plan on keeping her number. “Yah, ____-ah,” I called her while she was fixing her things. “Yes?” she stopped fixing her things and looked at me. Aish, pabo Sehun! Why didn’t you practice this? What is the right way to ask for her phone number? “Uh…” I hesitated while she was still looking at me with a please-continue expression in her face. “I need to get your phone number, Suho-hyung instructed all of us” I said trying to be as calm as possible. “okay, wait” she said. That was…? easy.

Your POV

                Sehun asked for my phone number so I gave it to him. I continued fixing my things when I heard my phone ringing. “Yoboseyo?” I answered it without looking who the caller was. “Yah, why did you answer an unknown number?” the caller said to me but I recognized that voice so I ended the call and turned to my side. I saw Sehun staring at me while holding his phone. “Aish.. you could just give me your number, why’d you have to call?” I pouted. “Just checking if you give me the right number. I don’t want to call anyone I don’t know,” he answered my question. “uh? Right…” I plainly said. “Anyway, I’ll be going now,” he said. “Ne, I’ll be going too. See you tomorrow,” I said goodbye. He nodded while I watched him walk away.

                I closed the lights and pulled the switch off before I leave the room. I saw Jinhee and my mom waiting for me at the first floor when I heard my phone beeped. I saw an unknown number. It was a message so I just opened it. “Yah, did you close the lights? I don’t have time to go back and check it so better be sure. And don’t take anymore calls from an unknown number…” I don’t need to ask him who he is, I already know who the owner of this number is. “Yes sir, I already checked it. And I won’t answer anymore phone calls from unknown numbers. Goodnight! :)” I replied him then I saved his number… as Sehun Devil.

 

 

 

 

So, this is my final update for the day.. ^^ I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow though, I have to attend something.. Anyways, off to read other fanfics.. I hope you like this chapter :)